There is nothing more sensuous in a woman than beautiful, healthy lips. Similarly, there is nothing more embarrassing than chapped and dried lips that lack in some much needed moisture and care.
Dry and chapped lips are not just restricted to the winters. Summers too can play havoc on the sensitive skin of your lips, causing them to crack.
While there are several products in the market to make your lips good, the most important thing to keep in mind iskeeping those lips healthy and well-moisturized.
Here is a list of the top 10 lip butters that are easily available in India
1. The Body Shop Sweet Lemon Lip Butter:
The Sweet Lemon Lip Butter from The Body Shop is clearly one of the best lip butters in the Indian market. This lip butter is amazingly delicious and also works like butter for lips, quite literally.
- The lip butter provides instant hydration
- The texture is soft and buttery
- It glides on the lips very smoothly
- The lip butter contains real lemon seed oil
- Keeps your lips soft and smooth for a long time
- It works really great on chapped and dry lips
- The lip butter is priced at INR 255 for 8.5 gm
- The lip balm has no shine or colour
2. Himalaya Herbals Natural Moisturising Lip Butter:
The brand Himalaya is known for its natural and herbal products.
- It contains natural butters
- The lip balm provides instant hydration to dry and chapped lips
- It helps to condition and moisturize lips
- Contains cocoa butter, sal butter and kokum butter
- It keeps the lips feeling soft and supple
- Contains mango butter which invigorates lips and reduces appearance of wrinkles
- The product is priced at INR 125 for 10 gm
3. Aloe Veda Lip Butter:
These are made of natural ingredients and contain no or very less chemicals in them, making them ideal for dry and sensitive lips.
- It contains almond oil which is great for moisturizing the lips
- Works to soothe dry and chapped lips
- Works on inflammatory lesions around the corners of the mouth
- The product is priced at INR 115 for 10 gm
4. Natural Bath and Body Lip Balm:
As the name suggests, this too is a lip balm with mostly natural ingredients in it.
- It contains natural vegetable oils
- The lip balm also contains butter which helps soothe affected lips
- The formulation is great to treat dry and cracked lips
- Helps keep lips soft and supple
- The products is priced at INR 150 for 10 gms
5. Shahnaz Hussain’s Shashine Lip Balm:
Shahnaz Hussain’s products are known to be genuine and herbal.
- The lip balm protects and restores the softness of lips
- It contains vitamins and emollients that help nourish dry lips
- Treats dry chapped lips
- It keeps the lips moisturized and nourished
- This lip balm is suitable for all skin types
- The product is priced at INR 275 for 12 gms
6. Fab India Lip Butter:
Fab India products are natural and known for their results.
- The lip butter contains cocoa butter, castor oil, and beeswax
- It provides instant hydration for lips
- Treats dry and chapped lips
- Helps keep lips moisturized
- Gives soft and smooth lips
- The product is priced at INR 85 for 10 gms
7. Biotique Bio Lip Balm:
Biotique is one of the best known brands when it comes to products that are natural and herbal. The best part is that these are not tested on animals.
- Helps moisturize the delicate skin of the lips
- Deep nourishing
- Keeps lips naturally soft and supple
- Smoothens lips instantly
- Repairs cracked and chapped lips
- The product is priced at INR 135 for 16 gms
8. Spirited Soaps Lip Balm Laphroaig:
This may not be easily available everywhere, but some retail chains have started stocking up on this one now.
- Contains honey
- Completely organic and natural
- Great for softening lips and keeping them smooth
- Nourishes and repairs dry chapped lips
- Long lasting, deep effect
- Complete hydration for lips
- The product is priced at INR 999 for 10 gms
9. Fennel Lip Butter:
This is another great lip butter that may not be available at your local store, but can be found at most branded retail outlets and beauty stores.
- Extremely gentle and soothing
- Deep moisturizing
- Healing properties
- Moisturizes and conditions lips
- The product is priced at INR 199 for 10 gms
10. The Nature’s Co Lip Balm:
As the name suggests, this brand is all about being mostly natural.
- Contains mango butter, castor oil, vitamin E and kokum butter
- Moisturizes and protects lips
- Keeps lips smooth, soft and hydrated
- Long lasting
- The product is priced at INR 225 for 10 ml
Try these lip butters and make your lips soft and sensuous.
Latest posts by Debolina Raja Gupta (see all)
- Best Body Care Tips – Our Top 10 - July 22, 2013
- Best Lip Tints Available In India – Our Top 7 - July 19, 2013
- 5 Hairstyles For Brides With Round Faces - July 19, 2013
- 50 Interesting Hair Accessories To Try - July 18, 2013
- Best Cleanser For Dry Skin Available In India – Our Top 10 - July 17, 2013