Liquid concealer is primarily used to hide uneven skin tones, cover blemishes and conceal dark circles under and above the eyes. Liquid concealers work better than concealer sticks for people with dry skin and to cover large areas of the face like dark circles under the eyes. It can be used alone or along with foundation. Read further to gain better insight into the best liquid concealer products in the market to help you look your best.
Top Ten Liquid Concealers
1. Colorbar Full Cover Concealer:
2. Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer:
No one doubts that Maybelline are experts in the cosmetics field and with this range of liquid concealers that come in a tube with an attached applicator brush, Maybelline delivers to a certain extent. One of the major drawbacks of this product is that it comes in three shades that are in most cases a mismatch to the Indian skin tone however if the product suits your complexion it is effective and easy to apply.
3. MAC Select Cover up Concealer:
Advertised as liquid camouflage for the skin, The MAC Select Cover up Concealer is perfect when you are targeting specific areas of your face like acne spots, blemishes and dark circles. Pricy yet effective, this product pretty much delivers what you expect from the MAC brand.
4. Inglot Under Eye Concealer:
5. MAC Pro Longwear Concealer:
This lightweight liquid formula provides medium to full coverage with a matte finish. Made for the long run, it stays on for up to 15 hours and effectively covers up dark circles and blemishes. Available in 16 shades, this one is guaranteed to match every skin tone.
[ Read: Concealer for Acne Marks ]
6. Oriflame Beauty Absolute Concealer for Eyes:
7. Oriflame Very Me Clickit Concealer:
Available in a beautiful shade of gold, the Oriflame Very Me Clickit Concealer is the perfect budget product if you are not looking to spend too much on a liquid concealer.
8. L’Oreal Paris True Match Concealer:
Available in three shades, the L’Oreal Paris True Concealer is a lightweight liquid formula that effectively blends in with the skin and does not cake or wear off easily. As with any L’Oreal product, you may expect to pay a little more but get your money’s worth.
9. MAC Select Moisture Cover Concealer:
This product from the Mac brand comes in an easy to carry concealer tube with a doe tipped applicator brush. It effectively moisturizes the skin and yet blends in well without easily wearing off. This good liquid concealer has a varied shade range that could blend in with any natural skin tone. A bit pricey however this one’s a winner.
10. Revlon ColorStay Blemish Concealer with Soft Flex:
Equipped with a soft flex applicator, the Revlon ColorStay Concealer is ideal for covering up spots and blemishes and though a bit pricey is worth the cost.
[ Read: Goodness of vitamin E ]
Latest posts by Shruti Goenka (see all)
- Create Your Own Maybelline Makeup Kit With These 10 Amazing Products - March 18, 2014
- Top 5 Ayurvedic Products For Increasing Height – Works Wonders - March 15, 2014
- 10 Pictures Of Emma Stone Without Makeup - March 15, 2014
- 6 Main Causes Of Hair Loss In Children - March 15, 2014
- 10 Diseases Caused By Nutritional Deficiencies - March 14, 2014