Oriflame is a big name in the home and personal care industry. It offers a range of products of good quality. If you have tried Oriflame products, you must be aware of this brand’s excellent product quality. It has products in all ranges and types such as for hair fall, conditioning, skin care, wellness, fragrance, body care etc. Its range is too large to be talked about in a single article.
Though Oriflame products are costly, they offer you quality that lower-end products cannot offer you. In fact, you can stick to this single brand as you get all types of product availability here. Quality matters a lot, especially in case of cosmetics. Quality is that which can bring a company down or take it to a higher level. It depends on how much importance you attach to this word. You can easily rely on Oriflame as it has already proved its worth in terms of product quality. The Oriflame oily skin products are not an exception in terms of quality either!
In this article, I will let you know which Oriflame products for oily skin you need to buy. Check them out.
1. Pure Skin Shine Control Cream (INR 479):
With oily skin, many of us tend to lose hope as the oil and unwanted shine keep surfacing again and again. But with the Pure Skin Shine Control Cream, you won’t have to fret any longer. It prevents all kinds of blemishes and also takes care of enlarged pores. This oriflame cream for oily skin is as perfect as it can get!
2. Pure Skin Hide and Treat (INR 298):
[Read:Lakme Products For Oily Skin]
3. Pure Skin Blackhead Toner Deep Action (INR 329):
[Read:Beauty Tips for Oily Skin]
4. Pure Skin Scrub Face Wash Deep Action (INR 429):
In fact, people who have oily skin have to take great measures to control the oil on their skin. But what if the oil gets controlled by the face wash itself? Yes! This is possible with the Pure Skin Scrub Face Wash Deep Action which cleanses your pores deeply; deep cleansing the pores is a necessity for oily skin.
[Read:Multani Mitti For Oily Skin]
5. Pure Skin Spot SOS Gel Deep Action 6ml (INR 179):
Have you tried any of these products? Let us know in the comments section below.
Latest posts by Rinku Agarwal (see all)
- Top 5 Olay Products For Oily Skin - March 18, 2014
- 8 Homemade Collagen Face Packs You Can Try Today - March 13, 2014
- Best Thalgo Skin Care Products – Our Top 10 Picks - March 7, 2014
- 10 Effective Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Eye Itching - January 23, 2014
- 10 Effective Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Laryngitis - January 23, 2014