Top Ten Peach Lipsticks
Peach is such a lovely color – it’s not bold like red, neither is it fragile like pink. Staying in between both these colors, peach is a very versatile option. No wonder why so many girls love it!
Here I am listing the top ten peach colour lipsticks.
1. Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream in Antwerp:
This is such a true peach coloured lipstick. It is the perfect color for formal occasions and fun outings alike. Being a Nyx product, it has a fabulous staying power and intense pigmentation. If you are a peach lover, you should definitely have this in your stash.
2. Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Peach:
Revlon stocks this lovely coral-based peach. The shade is super subtle and doesn’t look over the top. With a decent pigmentation, it offers a good staying power. Also, it doesn’t dry your lips but keeps them hydrated.
[ Read: Loreal lip gloss ]
3. Lakme Absolute Matte Lipstick in Peach Carnation:
Our very own Lakme offers a beautiful brown-based peach shade which is perfect for everyday use. It looks more like a stain and stays for long owing to its fabulous pigmentation. Wear a lip balm underneath for hydrated lips that look beautiful.
4. Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick in Peach Tango:
This is a very earthy, nude peachy lipstick. It veers more towards brown and has enough peach in it for a lovely wearable color. It has a decent staying power. The sheen in it might look over the top if applied in excess, so keep the swipes in check!
5. MAC Lipstick in Fanfare:
[ Read: Lipstick Shades for Brown Skin ]
6. Rimmel Lasting Finish By Kate Moss Lipstick #19:
This is a brown-based peach shade and is work environment friendly. It adds color to your face without making you go back a decade with all the brown. It has decent pigmentation and stays put for four hours after which it needs re-application. This lipstick doesn’t dry your lips. It is easily available online.
7. MaxFactor Lipstick in Rosewood:
This is a very pretty pink-based peach. It is one of those colors that spell out elegance. It doesn’t look over the top and no, it doesn’t bleed. It sits pretty on your lips and does all the talking for up to 4 hours, and then you’ll have to apply it again. This lipstick is one of my favorites.
8. Lakme Absolute Lip Tint in Peach Please:
I love how cute these lip tints are! They are super adorable and fabulous in the color department too. They need some swiping for the color to be seen and when they fade, they leave back a nice tint. This particular color is a pink-based peach and gives you a nice, subtle glow due to the color that it adds to your face.
[ Read: Purple Lipsticks ]
9. Avon Valentine Color Bliss Lipstick in Coral Pink:
10. Lotus Herbals Pure Color Lipstick in Peach Crème:
This is a red-based peach shade which gives you a classy edge. It is super pigmented and gives an opaque finish in a couple of swipes. It is decently pigmented and priced too. It hydrates the lips and keeps them moisturized.
*Subject to Availability
Which is your favorite? Let us know!
Latest posts by Namita (see all)
- How Many Litres Of Water Should You Drink Daily To Lose Weight? - January 14, 2015
- 4 Best Ways Tamarind Helps You To Lose Weight - November 11, 2014
- 5 Simple Steps To Do Ab Crunches To Get A Flat Belly - September 18, 2014
- 7 Useful Tips To Help You Buy The Best “Artificial Eyebrows” - September 16, 2014
- 18 Amazing Benefits Of Silva Method Meditation - September 12, 2014