Powder foundations are easy to apply and make your look last all day long. Available in varying shades, they even come with SPF protection to block out the harmful effects of the sun, powder foundations are here to stay.
Best Powder Foundations
Here are Top Ten Mineral Powder Foundations that you can choose from:
1. Street Wear Stay on Mineral Foundation:
This stay on mineral foundation stays on for up to eight hours and comes with a Kabuki Brush for application. Mineral makeup is effective in covering up wrinkles, fine lines and crow’s feet and this product works effectively in these regards.
2. Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Compact Foundation:
This product from the popular and effective Neutrogena brand is pricey but highly rated and sought after for its ability to naturally even out your complexion and cover spots and blemishes. It lasts long and doesn’t come of easily in humid and sweaty conditions.
3. Lakme Absolute White Intense Cover Wet and Dry Compact:
This innovative product acts as a compact when dry and as a foundation when wet. With long lasting coverage for up to 16 hours, The Lakme Absolute White Intense Cover Wet and Dry Compact can efficiently even out your skin tone and hide spots and blemishes.
4. The Body Shop Extra Virgin Minerals Cream Compact Foundation SPF 15:
It’s a hard to omit Body Shop product from a list of makeup products and if you use this foundation powder it won’t be hard to see. This creamy powder evenly covers the skin and comes with a lovely applicator brush. With the promise to last up to 16 hours, Body Shop delivers what it claims.
[ Read: Best Foundation Brushes in India ]
5. MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation:
The Mac Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation is a definite multi tasker. This great product gives effective coverage and stays on long, for really long. It comes with an applicator made up of soft latex sponge that can be washed and reused.
6. The Shiseido Compact Foundation with SPF 15:
The Shiseido Compact Foundation comes with SPF 15 to protect you against the sun. This product provides excellent coverage and works well to conceal spots and uneven complexion.
7. L’Oreal Infallible Creamy Powder Foundation:
The Infallible Powder Foundation from L’Oreal is a high end product that ensures effectiveness that is worth every rupee you pay. With its high dry pigment content, this powder foundation evens out your skin tone and provides full coverage.
8. Revlon PhotoReady Two Way Powder Foundations:
This makeup compact doubles up as a foundation when wet. The texture is soft and doesn’t easily fade. Pricey but effective, this Revlon product is the perfect buy for everyday makeup needs.
[ Read: Waterproof Foundation Makeup Products ]
9. Oriflame Beauty Whitening Powder Foundation:
The packaging is uniquely attractive which makes this powder foundation from the popular Swedish brand hard to resist. With a perfect matte or dry finish, this budget product is sure to impress.
10. Avon Smooth Minerals Powder Foundation:
This inexpensive product from the direct retail Avon brand is perfect for first time users. Hassle free and easy to apply, the Avon Smooth Minerals Powder Foundation effectively provides maximum coverage and easily blends to conceal dark circles and blemishes.
[ Read: Best Foundations For Dry Skin ]
*Subject to Availability
Hope you found this article informative. Please leave us your valuable comment if any.
Latest posts by Shruti Goenka (see all)
- Create Your Own Maybelline Makeup Kit With These 10 Amazing Products - March 18, 2014
- 10 Pictures Of Emma Stone Without Makeup - March 15, 2014
- 6 Main Causes Of Hair Loss In Children - March 15, 2014
- 10 Diseases Caused By Nutritional Deficiencies - March 14, 2014
- Top 5 Keya Seth’s Bridal Makeup Packages - March 14, 2014