When you can’t decide what hair color to choose, you should always opt for the fiery red. Why? Well, because apart from brown, red is the only hair color that has an array of variations to be exploited to the hilt. Here, we have enlisted the top 10 variants in red hair color for you to choose.
1. Color Mate Hair Color Cream – ‘8.65 Copper’:
Though copper may not be one of the most popular hair shades among Indian women, the shade ‘8.65 Copper’ from Color Mate is one that may appeal to quite a few. It gives your hair a subtle hue and is not strikingly bright.
2. Garnier Color Naturals Hair Color – ‘Burgundy – 3.16’:
Garnier has always been a trustworthy brand for hair colors, so it’s no surprise that it makes it to this list. ‘Burgundy 3.16’ is one of the richest and safest hair colors in the market today. With a non-drip formula and superior grey coverage, this olive-oil enriched hair color is definitely a good option for women who want a deep shade of burgundy.
3. L’Oreal Paris Excellence Creme – ‘Deep Plum 416’:
Another deep and sophisticated shade of red, liked by many women is plum. There’s something about its rich color and gloss that makes it so popular. Excellence Crème from L’Oreal has designed a winner of a product here with its pro-keratin formula and 100% grey coverage guarantee.
4. Color Mate Hair Color – ‘Burgundy – 9.3’:
Another burgundy shade makes it to this list – Color Mate once again! Being ammonia-free and long-lasting, this hair color makes for the most desired characteristics of an ideal hair color. So, if burgundy is your shade of choice, Color Mate ‘Burgundy9.3’ is the perfect pick for you.
5. L’Oreal Paris Casting Creme Gloss – ‘Plum 316’:
This shade is just a couple of tones lighter than the L’Oreal Burgandy shade mentioned right above. With almost identical features and enhancements, this hair color makes it to the list.
6. Revlon Colorsilk – ‘Deep Burgundy 3DB’:
For all those who were wondering where Revlon was, we present to you the ‘Deep Burgundy 3DB’. This shade is infused with mango butter and leaves. Like many other good hair colors, it is ammonia-free. Moreover, its conditioner is designed to make the hair look full and bouncy, rather than flat.
7. Revlon Color n Care Hair Color – ‘Burgundy 3RV’:
It is another entry by Revlon in just a slightly different shade of the ever-popular burgundy. Just like its 3DB counterpart, it gives a vibrant sheen to the hair leaving it glossy and healthy. It is best admired in full sunlight.
8. Streax TLC Hair Color – ‘Plum No. 4.20’:
And you thought we forgot Streax? This hair color has a surprise for you. Instead of the regular coloring cream, it uses a coloring gel. It is ammonia-free, like most of the leading hair colors and claims 100% grey coverage. Users say it is a complete value for money, something that cannot be said about all the products in this lineup.
9. Clairol Natural Instincts Hair Color – ‘32’:
As if the awesomeness of just burgundy or just plum was not enough, Clairol decided to combine the two glorious shades of red and come up with a stunning new shade altogether. This shade has even a tinge of brown in it. Being ammonia-free, comparatively long-lasting and a gorgeous shade, this hair color makes to the list of one of the best red hair colors ever.
10. Olia Permanent Hair Color By Garnier In ‘Plum’:
Olia in ‘Plum’ is one of the most sought after hair colors. It is oil-based which makes it an excellent conditioning agent. So, if you’re looking for a hair color that is rich and luxurious, this is the one for you.
Try these gentle and gorgeous shades if you’re game for flaunting a fiery red hairstyle. Please share your feedback and views in the comments section below.
Latest posts by Maanasi Radhakrishnan (see all)
- How To Remove Hair Color With Baking Soda? - July 20, 2017
- 10 Amazing Health And Beauty Benefits Of Yarrow Essential Oil - September 7, 2015
- 8 Marvelous Benefits Of Cottage Cheese - September 1, 2015
- 33 Marvelous Benefits Of Jaggery (Gur) For Skin And Health - August 31, 2015
- This Is Why You Should Try The Magnificent Monoi Oil - August 20, 2015