We all love our just-out-of-salon hair, don’t we? The sheen, silky finish and the gloss right after a salon treatment is fabulous because of the products stylists use. The drugstore products are any day not at par with the salon products.
Schwarzkopf is a very well known range of salon products. Here I am listing the top shampoos from this range. You can buy them all from your salon!
Let us get started with the list of the best Schwarzkopf shampoos:
1. Schwarzkopf Gliss Hair Repair with Liquid Keratin Asia Straight Shampoo:
This Schwarzopf shampoo for dry hair aims at striking the right balance of humidity for your hair – adding moisture to the dry locks and keeping them hydrated. Hydrated hair is happy hair, we all know. This shampoo also claims to repair the damage done by heat and heating devices.
2. Schwarzkopf Professional Hair Growth Shampoo:
Hair fall is a pain for so many women; so while preventing hair fall, concentrating on hair growth helps magnify the positive effects. This professional hair growth Schwarzkopf shampoo promises to help in new hair growth.
3. Schwarzkopf Schauma Glatt and Glossy Shampoo:
It contains jojoba oil which is known to provide intense moisture to the hair. It makes your hair soft and shiny, and reduces occurrence of split ends too. This shampoo is available in select salons only.
4. Schwarzkopf BC Restoring Q10 Shampoo:
We all know how tough it is to handle damaged hair. We either require a fabulous shampoo to nourish the damaged hair, or we have to opt for a shorter haircut. As passing years add to our age, hair gets mature too and it gets tougher to nourish them. The Schwarzkopf BC Restoring Q10 shampoo aims at providing nutrition to such hair. The extra care, extra nourishment and extra protection that mature hair requires are there in this bottle of goodness.
[ Read: Best Herbal Shampoo ]
5. Schwarzkopf Professional Bonacure Repair Rescue Shampoo:
This shampoo is meant to nourish chemically treated hair. The Bonacure Repair Rescue shampoo is formulated to provide hydration to hair that is chemically treated – rebounded hair, permed hair and so on.
6. Schwarzkopf Extra Care Hydro Collagen Shampoo:
For hair that needs hydration, salons don’t look beyond this shampoo. It claims to provide intense moisture to hair to keep the locks shiny and soft. Try this shampoo to give your hair the much needed moisture and see it spring to life.
[ Read: Scalpe Shampoo ]
7. Schwarzkopf Bonacure Volume Boost Shampoo:
8. Schwarzkopf Supersoft Straight and Glossy Nutrition Shampoo:
Trust this shampoo to give softness, a glossy finish and a lot of bounce to your hair. The Schwarzkopf Supersoft Straight and Glossy Nutrition shampoo is much raved about for this property.
[ Read: Matrix Hair Conditioner ]
9. Schwarzkopf BC Bonacure Color Save Silver Shampoo:
Color treated hair needs a lot more care and nourishment than regular hair. To provide it with that extra care, we need shampoos that treat hair with more care and special ingredients. The Bonacure Color Save shampoo does just that.
10. Schwarzkopf Gliss Oil Nutritive Shampoo:
This is perfectly made for hair that is prone to split ends. Dry hair is always more prone to damage and infusing enough moisture will definitely make it better. What better way when Gliss Oil Nutritive shampoo is here?
11. Schwarzkopf Essensity Volume Shampoo:
12. Schwarzkopf Thicker Fuller Hair Shampoo:
13. Schwarzkopf Gliss Color Protect Shampoo:
14. Schwarzkopf Extra Care Push-Up Volume Shampoo:
This shampoo clears previous build up on hair and helps achieve a squeaky clean scalp and bouncy hair. It gives life to limp hair as well.
15. Schwarzkopf Professional Essensity Clarifying Shampoo:
This is the best of the clarifying shampoos. The Essensity range offers this clarifying shampoo that clears hair of previous build up.
*Subject to Availability
So girls, what are your top picks? Shoot a comment! Stay gorgeous!
Latest posts by Namita (see all)
- How Many Litres Of Water Should You Drink Daily To Lose Weight? - January 14, 2015
- 4 Best Ways Tamarind Helps You To Lose Weight - November 11, 2014
- 5 Simple Steps To Do Ab Crunches To Get A Flat Belly - September 18, 2014
- 7 Useful Tips To Help You Buy The Best “Artificial Eyebrows” - September 16, 2014
- 18 Amazing Benefits Of Silva Method Meditation - September 12, 2014