Hair fall happens due to a number of factors. We hardly get enough time our busy lives to take care of our hair. When we fail to take time out for home made remedies for hair growth, then the only option left would be to pick the products that are readily available in the market.
Best Shampoo for hair growth
1. Baba Ram Dev’s Patanjali Kesh Kanti Shampoo:
This is among the best hair regrowth shampoo that many girls have fallen in love these days. This is totally herbal and gives an awesome lustre and shine to your hair. Active ingredients: Amla ,Bhringraj,Shikakai,Giloy,Jatamansi,Haldi,Neem ,Reetha,etc.
Results: Suitable for moderately oily hair and can give lustrous hair and controls oiliness.
[ Read: Best Natural Shampoos Available In India ]
2. Vaadi Herbals Amla Shikakai Shampoo
This is one of the best products for hair growth from Vaadi Herbals which is supposed to work well for cleansing the scalp since it contains shikakai extracts and also strengthens the hair follicles since it contains extracts of amla.
Results: Good results experienced by many. It does lessen hair fall since it contains active natural ingredients.
3. Clinic Plus Strong and Long Health Shampoo:
A very nice product containing the goodness of milk proteins which strengthens the hair. Certainly a good choice for a hair growth shampoo.
Results: Very loved product among many. It stops hair fall with continued usage.
4. Aroma Magic Triphla Shampoo:
Enriched with the goodness of Amla, Reetha and Shikakai, which are the main natural ingredients in this shampoo, it deeply cleanses the scalp.If you have dry hair then this one is not the product for you. Excess oil is removed with continued usage.
Results: Visibly reduced hair fall and leaves a subtle smell behind .Hair growth may be seen since it cleans the scalp very well for the hair follicles to be nourished.
5. Biotique Bio Kelp Fresh Growth Protein Shampoo:
This is enriched with natural proteins for strengthening the roots of hairs. It also has extracts of amla and neem for maintaining an anti bacterial environment for new hair follicles to thrive.
Results: A very good shampoo if you are looking for the best growth for the damaged hair follicles. Works good for many people though results may vary from person to person. It cleanses the scalp very well.
[ Read: Best Shampoos In India ]
6. Biotique Walnut Bark Hair Shampoo:
This shampoo is enriched with the goodness of muskroot, soap nut and amla. It also contains extracts of walnut bark. This provides a black tinge to hair and prevents hairfall.It also helps the hair to grow faster and better, reducing the dullness of the hair.
7. Trichup Complete Hair Care Shampoo:
Enriched with the goodness of extracts of aloe Vera it deeply nourishes and moisturises the scalp. It detoxifies the roots and helps new hair thrive as well. It stops itching and burning also. It is enriched with Vit B12.
Results: Cleansed scalp. Reduces hair fall with continued usage .Minimises itchiness and zits on scalp.
8. Vichy Dercos Energizing Anti Hair loss Shampoo:
This is a perfect shampoo to fight hairfall.It contains aminexil which is an excellent formulation for fighting hair fall .
Results: Very good results are obtained but it may pinch your pocket a bit as its pricy than the other regular shampoos. It reduces the hair fall but takes time to act. The aminexil may help to regrow hair. Use with additional hair tonics for the best results.
9. VLCC Natural Sciences Soya Protein Conditioning Shampoo:
Enriched with soya protein extracts and also anti bacterial and antiseptic properties of turmeric, this shampoo gently cleanses the scalp and also strengthens the hair roots.
Results: Good results can be obtained with regular usage. The soya protein may work well for you to strengthen the roots and help in regrowth of hair. At the same time it also helps to get rid of itchy scalp conditions or abrasions in the scalp.
10. VLCC Natural Sciences Hibiscus and Coconut Oil Hair Fall Repair Shampoo:
This shampoo is enriched with the extracts of hibiscus which is a natural hair stimulating agent. It also contains coconut oil which moisturises the hair from the root to tip. It contains extracts of aloevera which deeply conditions even the chemically treated hair. It also contains shikakai and reetha which are natural cleansing agents for the scalp and hair roots.
Results: It deeply conditions the hair making it soft and smooth. It makes hair more manageable and with no time the damaged hair becomes stronger with continued use. This product can work great for many though the results may vary from person to person.
Hope you like this article. Do leave your valuable feedback.
[ Read: Best Shampoos For Frizzy Hair ]
- 10 Best Shampoos In India – Our Top 10 Picks
- Best Tea Tree Shampoos Available In India – Our Top 10
- Best Loreal Professional Shampoos – Our Top 10
- Top 10 Revlon Shampoos Available In India
- Top 10 Baby Shampoos Available In India
Latest posts by Zinnia (see all)
- 15 Effective Tips To Prevent Makeup From Melting In Hot Weather - August 9, 2014
- Beautiful Cheetah Nail Art Tutorial With Detailed Steps And Pictures - March 18, 2014
- 10 Amazing Hand Painted Nail Art Designs - February 7, 2014
- Beautiful Red And Green Nail Art Tutorial With Detailed Steps - February 7, 2014
- 2 Amazing Red Nail Art Tutorials With Detailed Steps - February 7, 2014