Sun has always been an embodiment of life and prosperity and has been revered as a deity since pre historic times. The sun has religious and symbolic reference in many cultures. It is a timeless design for a tattoo and you can go for either a traditional or a modern design depicting the sun.
Sun tattoos are inked in many sizes as per the person’s wish and can be done anywhere on the body like nape, collarbone, arms, backside, shoulders and legs. Usually shoulders and backside are the most popular places to get a sun tattoo inked. The beauty of sun tattoos lies not just in the simplicity of shape, but in the potential adaptability of the design. You can choose from tribal, celtic or contemporary sun tattoo designs depending on your preference.
What does Sun Tattoo Designs Depict?
Sun tattoos can be light or simple or deeply meaningful and highly elaborate. However you choose to depict this tattoo, it is certain to make a style statement. If done tastefully, they can be a source of great pride and satisfaction too.
The sun tattoo does not just mean power and supremacy. They have a plethora of other meanings like:
Sun Tattoo Designs – Top 10
Have a glimpse at the best sun tattoo designs and hope you will surely sport one of them.
[ Read: OM Tattoo Designs ]
3. Sun tribal tattoos are also a popular sun tattoo design. They represent life, power and energy. Tribal sun tattoo designs are ideal for people who don’t like colourful tattoos and are only drawn to black ink. This is an intricately designed sun tattoo with the parched sun and swirling effect. It is made in a simple black ink with jagged points jutting from it.
[ Read: Guitar Tattoo Designs for Girls ]
[ Read: Arm Tattoo Designs ]
[ Read: Tattoo Designs for Hands ]
[ Read: How To Remove Tattoo ]
Have you ever got any of these kinds inked over your skin? Leave your feedback with us.
Latest posts by Arshi Ahmed (see all)
- 10 Best Neem Soap Brands You Can Try - September 29, 2014
- 6 Simple Steps To Prepare Apple Cider Vinegar - September 27, 2014
- 50 Amazing Workout Hairstyles You Can Try - May 15, 2014
- 21 Effective Home Remedies For Red Eyes - April 12, 2014
- How To Improve Blood Circulation in The Body – 18 Effective Home Remedies - April 12, 2014