Summers are all about sweat, dust and germs wanting to overpower your skin and then your health! But then, you know what to do! You know how to take care of it! You know that your balanced hydration levels and proper skin care regimen is going to be your savior.
Every beauty product that protects your skin from those powerful damaging sun rays becomes your best friend. And number one on this list in a sunscreen. It is a savior for your skin, especially in summers!!!
Sunscreen has been developed to take care of your skin from those unwanted and very harmful UVA and UVB rays which tend to damage the skin, either by darkening the complexion, or by leading to skin aging, thus giving you those unwanted fine lines, wrinkles, crow’s feet.
Best Sunscreens In India:
Following 10 are the best Sunscreens for women’s face and skin in India.
1. Lotus Herbals Safe Sun 3 In 1 Matte-Look Daily Sun block PA+++ SPF-40:
This Lotus Herbals Safe Sun 3 In 1 Matte-Look Daily Sun block PA+++ SPF-40 is one of the best sunscreen lotions ever!
- This sunscreen is not greasy and has a matt finish when applied on the skin.
- It is very good for oily skin.
- It features SPF 40, which is good for the Indian weather as it protects skin from tanning.
- It features a mild smell and goes long way, as small quantity is enough to offer wide covering, thus keeping your fresh all day long.
2. Lakme Sun Expert UV Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50:
- This Lakme lotion is the best sunscreen lotion in India and has one of the highest SPF, 50 PA++++
- It’s light weight unlike other sunscreens, which are known to be thick and heavy on the skin. This makes it one of the best sunscreens for face in India too.
- The packaging is convenient owing to its pump dispenser.
- It features a citrusy smell, is non greasy and offers a good texture between creamy to powdery.
[ Read: Top 10 Lakme Sunscreens ]
3. Ayur Sunscreen Lotion SPF 15:
- This pocket friendly sunscreen offers moderate protection, especially if you are travelling in a car.
- It has been developed for sensitive and dry skin; and offers a mild smell.
- It can be easily blended on your skin and is non greasy.
- It does not even offer a cakey look, which can possibly make you look dull.
4. Lotus Herbals Sandalscreen Sandalwood Sunscreen Lotion With Moisturizer:
- This sunscreen from Lotus Herbals does not give you a whitish effect
- Its moisturizing property has been developed to suit all skin types, and especially for people with dry skin.
- This sunscreen is convenient as it has a pump dispenser and is quite pocket friendly for the quality and quantity.
- It also is known to offer a matte finish after applying which is good for all skin types, be it dry, oily or combination skin.
5. VLCC Matte Look Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 PA+++:
- VLCC sunscreen has been developed to offer softness to the skin, while offering matte finish on the skin.
- It is non greasy and has fragrance of pineapple extracts, which gives a good smell when applying.
- This sunscreen has SPF 30 which is not to high nor very low, so it’s just perfect.
6. L’Oreal Paris Dermo Expertise UV Perfect Moisture Fresh Sunscreen – SPF 30:
- A little expensive than the others, this sunscreen is otherwise totally worth the price as it does its job very well.
- It has been developed to be easily absorbed by the skin, while being free of the cakey finish.
- It is very light on the skin, and offers a mild fragrance.
- Offers unique and slight glow as well as a dewy effect on the face when completely absorbed.
- For people who sweat a lot, this sunscreen is perfect, because it doesn’t make you sweat.
7. Garnier Sun Control Daily Moisturizer SPF 15:
It is the most popular and best sunscreen in India.
- This sunscreen goes a long way as little is enough.
- It is offered in a thick peach color consistency and is known to spread quite easily.
- It is non greasy too.
8. Jovees Sandalwood Sun cover Natural Protection SPF 30:
- Designed to suit all skin types.
- Helps improve complexion.
- Offers pleasant smell.
- Offered in easy to carry tube.
9. Vedic Line Sweat Free Sun block Cream Gel SPF 30:
- This sunscreen is very unique as it’s a gell cream sunscreen which seeps like a gel and is moisturizing like a cream
- It gives a cooling sensation
- This sunscreen is for all skin types and it does not leave a whitish caste on the skin
- It is the perfect and best sunscreen cream for summer and I would highly recommend this.
10. Biotique Face & Body Sun Lotion SPF 30 – Bio Aloe Vera:
- This sunscreen offers moisturizing and soothing properties when applied
- It features natural ingredients that are safe for the skin.
- This sunscreen is price effective for the quantity it offers.
Here’s a detailed post on benefits of using sunscreen.
*Subject to Availability
These are some of the best sunscreen creams and lotions in India for 2017. We hope this post has been helpful for you. Do give us your feedback. Also tell us if there is any other sunscreen we can add to the list. You can comment in the box below!
Recommended Articles on Sunscreens
- Best Sunscreens for Dry Skin – Top 10
- Best Sunscreen Lotion for Oily Skin – Top 10
- Best Sunscreen Powders in India – Top 10
- Top 10 Safest Sunscreens for Babies In India
- Best Spray Sunscreens – Top 10
- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock SPF 50+ Review