Sometimes it becomes important to gain weight. Don’t panic now! Gaining weight does not mean becoming fat. There are many skinny meenies out there looking for ways to gain some weight. And then there are others who wish to gain weight for some sports. So no matter the reason behind the desire to gain weight – sports, good health, or good looks; the fact remains that the dream of gaining weight is as difficult as the dream of losing weight. Although today, most people want to lose weight, but if you are among those few who want to gain weight just reverse some of the basic dieting principles.
Here are the Top 7 Weight Gain Videos:
So, to make things easier, we have compiled a list of 7 gain weight videos that can help and guide you to gain weight.
1. Best Tips to Gain Weight for Skinny Women:
If you are a naturally skinny women looking to gain a few curves, then this video will definitely prove to be of help. With the tips offered in the video, you can gain weight in a healthy manner. These options or remedies are ideal for both female and male. Gaining weight may not be an easy task, but this how to gain weight video will show you the road to take with an insight about the right food intake and appropriate exercises.
2. Weight Gain – Natural Ayurvedic Home Remedies:
Ayurveda offers many remedies that can assist in weight gain. This video showcases many home remedies using easily available products like figs or ghee.
3. How To Gain Muscle: How To Gain Weight And Build Muscle For Women:
Gaining weight requires a combination of proper diet and exercise. This can help women in gaining weight and build muscle. This video by professional fitness trainer- Carol Ann, helps you plan a healthy food and exercise regimen. Carol Ann is very popular with over 19 years of professional fitness training experience. She has a Master’s Degree in exercise science and health promotion. So, you better listen to her!
4. How to Gain Weight Naturally:
Watch this video and read the article on the blog link provided, to gain weight naturally. Gaining weight needs energy in and energy out. To gain weight, you must have high quality lean muscle mass. This should be increased with the daily caloric intake. It is also important that these calories come from good and high quality foods. So, dump those burgers!
5. Foods to Gain Weight:
This video takes you through the best foods that will help you to gain weight. This video explains that cakes, cookies and other junk foods contain unnecessary ingredients that can spoil your body shape. Below is a list of nutrients that will help to gain healthy weight:
- Protein source
- Carbohydrates source
- Fat source
These nutrients are explained in details in the video, along with the best food sources that provide these nutrients.
6. 8 Easy And Simple Steps On How To Gain Weight Fast For Girls:
This video gives many tips to gain weight in the healthiest possible way: In a nutshell, the video asks you to:
- Consume food with energy, protein and minerals
- Don’t skip your foods
- Eat regularly
- Eat food with carbohydrate and protein
- Do regular workout
- After exercise consume high-calorie meals.
- Eat your diet according to meals pyramid guidebook
- Take advised dietary supplements
7. Diet and Nutrition: How to Gain Weight:
This video will definitely help you to gain weight in a healthy way. This suggests to:
- Consume healthy calorie dense foods like nuts, juice, smoothies and avocado.
- Eat many meals in a the day to gain weight
- Take proper advice from a registered nutritionist for a healthy diet chart.
This video is from the expert nutritionist Nicole Gaitan. She is certified by the American Council on Exercise as a personal trainer. She has also received sports nutrition certificate.
Latest posts by Jayshree Bhagat (see all)
- Top 15 Most Beautiful Cherry Blossom Flowers - May 13, 2014
- 23 Effective Exercises For Toned Buttocks - April 25, 2014
- Best Aerobics Shoes For Women – Our Top 10 - April 11, 2014
- 14 Amazing Benefits And Uses Of Soy Protein - March 26, 2014
- Top 10 Clinics/Centers That Provide Laser Treatment For Acne Scars - March 24, 2014