Did you know that Bodyblade Exercises can help you tone virtually any part of your body? Are you wondering what a Bodyblade is? Well, this post will clear your doubts. Read this post to find out what a Bodyblade is, and how performing some Bodyblade exercises can tone your entire body.
What Is Bodyblade?
Bodyblade is a product created by Bodyblade Inc. It is a simple oscillator bar, which looks like a bow without strings. It uses dynamic spinal stabilizers and oscillations to tone your body. Bodyblade is one of the best rehabilitation and sports performance training equipment available right now.
The Bodyblades are available in three variations: Bodyblade Pro, Bodyblade Classic and Bodyblade CXT. Bodyblade Pro is available online for around $150 while the Bodyblade Classic and Bodyblade CXT cost around $110 and $70 respectively.
[ Read: V-Ups Exercise And Benefits ]
Choosing The Right Bodyblade:
Now that you have a fair idea about the Bodyblade, you might want to know how to choose the best-fit. Bodyblade’s website offers Bodyblades for all purposes, whether you are buying one to get started or going up a level. It is important to understand which one will suit you best.
Bodyblade For Men:
Bodyblade designs for men feature three categories – expert to professional, beginner to amateur, and children.
For experts and professionals, the Bodyblade Pro and the Bodyblade Classic series are the best, depending on whether you weigh more than 150 lbs or in between 125-150 lbs. For children, the Bodyblade Classic series and the Bodyblade CXT are perfect.
Bodyblade For Women:
Bodyblade designs for women feature the same three categories – expert to professional, beginner to amateur, and children.
Just like how it was for men, for experts and professionals, the Bodyblade Pro and Bodyblade Classic series are perfect, depending on whether you weigh more than 150 lbs or in between 125-150 lbs. Children should use the Bodyblade Classic or the Bodyblade CXT.
Before you begin exercising with your Bodyblade, here are some tips for getting the best out of your routine.
Ensure that you exercise at least 3–5 times a week.
Once you get comfortable using a Bodyblade, begin keeping it further away from your body to increase the leverage and resistance.
Start small, with around 45-60 seconds for each exercise, before you increase the duration. The longer you exercise, the stronger your muscles become.
[ Read: Benefits Of Rear Delt Raise Workout ]
Use the Bodyblade to augment various yoga poses and exercises you usually perform. Let’s look at some popular Bodyblade exercises here:
1. Bodyblade Yoga – Tree Pose:
The Tree pose helps improve your balance, tightens the glutes and strengthens your lower body. The presence of a bodyblade makes this exercise a tad more challenging, yet effective at the same time.
- Hold a Bodyblade in your right hand.
- Now bring your feet together and stand erect on a yoga mat.
- Your heels should touch each other.
- Now begin raising your left leg and keep your left foot on the side of your right knee.
- Instead of raising your hands above your head and joining them for a namaskar, lift your right hand with the Bodyblade and your left hand straight up and keep them parallel to each other.
- Oscillate the Bodyblade and hold the position for around 30 seconds.
- Without lowering your left leg, shift the Bodyblade to the other hand.
- Lower your leg and switch legs before repeating the entire motion thrice.
2. BodyBlade Exercise – Front Plank:
- Get into a push-up position on a yoga mat and place the Bodyblade right in front of your arms.
- Now lower your knees to the ground and raise your torso and rest it on your elbows.
- Pick up the Bodyblade and jerk it into motion.
- If you find it too difficult to oscillate the Bodyblade, consider bringing it to a stop.
- Holding the pose is difficult enough.
So, why wait. Order your Bodyblade and begin discovering new exercises with Bodyblade today. The patent oscillating bar is an excellent exercise tool, and is incredible fun.
What do you think of the bodyblade workout? Share with us by commenting in the box below!
Latest posts by Ameya C (see all)
- 8 Facts About Washing Hands That You Don’t Want To Ignore - February 23, 2016
- 10 Best Essential Oils To Treat Hemorrhoids - July 23, 2015
- 5 Amazing Benefits Of Castor Oil Bath - June 12, 2015
- What Is Coachella Diet? - June 10, 2015
- Top 9 Foam Rollers For Runners - June 8, 2015