Are you planning to color your tresses? Are you worried that your experiment with hair color may turn into a disaster? Well, reading this post may help you evade a mane menace.
Coloring your hair is one of the easiest ways to revamp your look. So, do you love the brown color but are not sure if it will suit you or not? Would you like to know how to select that perfect hair hue that will help you win loads of compliments? Go ahead and check out this post!
Types Of Brown Color:
Many people opt for the color brown because of its rich and lustrous feel. Brown tends to make the hair look fuller and glossier. There are various shades of brown you can choose from – chocolate brown, chestnut, milk chocolate, golden brown, caramel, coffee brown and more. Talk to your stylist and decide on the color, depending on what suits your skin tone best. After choosing the base color, you can move on to selecting the tint for adding highlights and streaks to complete your new look.
- Light browns work well for medium, warm or cool skin tones. If you want blonde highlights, light browns are the perfect option.
- For a sun-kissed look, brown and golden is a fabulous combination. These colors suit warm skin tones.
- If you have an olive skin tone, chocolate brown is the color for you. It also complements those people who have a hazel eye color.
- Deeper skin tones should try dark chocolate brown with soft hints of golden. The ravishing color combination in your tresses will make you a style diva.
- If you have a cool skin tone of peach and milk ash brown is the color for you.
- Espresso is the perfect color for dark skin tones and dark eyes. It is avoidable for people who have a light skin tone as it will end up making you look pale.
Highlights And Streaks:
- Highlights and streaks for brown hair can be a little tricky since the intensity of the highlights depends on the richness of the brown color. Golden is a popular choice for highlighting and streaks as it complements brown best.
- If you are looking for a bold look, red highlights are a fantastic option too. Reds stand out and give you a sharp finish. Coloring the roots red is also very common. If you want to paint the town red in style, you know what to do.
- If you have light brown hair, sun-kissed golden streaks are your best choice. For medium brown hair, ombre is the way to get that crowning glory.
Brown Hair Care:
In general, taking care of colored hair requires more effort.
- Use color protecting shampoo and conditioner.
- Go for regular hair spas
- Protect your hair from extreme weather conditions – the sun and the wind can be harsh on the hair.
- Eat plenty of vegetables and drink enough water.
- Do not use tight scrunchies or tie your hair in tight knots for long hours.
- Let your hair loose as much as possible.
- Tie a loose braid before going to bed. It helps avoid split ends.
These are our tips for brown hair color and care. So, why wait? Book a salon appointment and go for a mane makeover today. Your luscious brown locks can add oodles of oomph to your personality.
Let us know which, is your favorite shade of brown. If you color your hair, tell us about your hair-care regimen. How do you take care of your hair? Comment and let us know in the comments section.
Latest posts by Namita (see all)
- Brown Hair Color Guide – Everything You Need To Know - January 31, 2015
- How To Use Tea Tree Oil To Get Rid Of Lice? - January 19, 2015
- How Many Litres Of Water Should You Drink Daily To Lose Weight? - January 14, 2015
- 4 Best Ways Tamarind Helps You To Lose Weight - November 11, 2014
- 5 Simple Steps To Do Ab Crunches To Get A Flat Belly - September 18, 2014