Ever wondered how beneficial castor oil could be for your skin? Most of you have considered it as a cooking oil, but did you know the amazing benefits one could derive from it?
In this post, we are going to reveal to you some of our top beauty secrets that will not only change your complexion, but also help you achieve flawless and beautiful skin.
Would you like to know how castor oil can help enhance your facial beauty? Then read on!
Benefits Of Castor Oil For Face
Castor oil benefits for face are surplus, few of them are listed here:
1. Beautiful Luscious Lips
Ever wanted soft, smooth and beautiful lips? If yes, the solution to your problem is none other than castor oil! It will hydrate your lips and add the smooth and plump look you have always wanted. Always take one teaspoon of castor oil and apply all over your lips before going to sleep. You may also do it the first thing in the morning. It is cost effective and a much better option as compared to expensive lip balms.
2. Fuller Eyebrows
Most of you have often complained about your eyebrows. Some of you might even think they are not dark enough. But when you have castor oil at home, that problem will be taken care of as well. If you cleanse your eyebrows with a bit of castor oil on a regular basis, there is no doubt you will feel a difference. It’s best to carry out your beauty routine at night. The results are always better.
[ Read: Benefits Of Castor Oil For Your Eyes ]
Did you know that castor oil also cleanses your skin? Yes! It removes all the dead cells and allows your skin to shine and look brighter or radiant. If you haven’t added this to your beauty routine, then do so right away! All you have to do is take a few drops of castor oil on a piece of cotton ball and apply all over your face. This will also prevent your skin from having breakouts and removes all impurities found in the pores. Once you have massaged your skin, always wash your face with lukewarm or cold water.
4. Effective Skin Moisturizer
You can also use castor oil as a good skin moisturizer. Here is a step by step procedure on how you should go about it.
- Take one tablespoon of castor oil and mix it with extra virgin olive oil in your hands.
- Now apply the oil all over your face and massage it for a couple of minutes so that your skin absorbs it.
- Take a washcloth in the other hand and soak it in running lukewarm water.
- Apply gently all over your face. Leave it again for a minute and repeat the procedure involving the washcloth.
- Scrub your face with the washcloth now.
- Splash some cold water and use a good facial toner.
- And you are done! Try doing this treatment thrice a week to feel a significant difference.
Other Beauty Uses Of Castor Oil
- Castor oil also promotes intense hair growth. The mixture of coconut and castor oil works well in such cases. You should massage this mixture all over your hair and allow it to penetrate your scalp. Let it stay overnight and wash off the next morning with shampoo.
- Castor oil will help you have darker eyelashes. If you apply them on your lashes regularly, you won’t feel the need to use fake lashes in the future.
[ Read: Is Castor Oil Helpful To Treat Baldness? ]
How did you like this post? Have you ever tried castor oil for face before? Were you aware of its beauty benefits earlier? Let us know your experiences in the comment box below. We would love to hear from you!
- How To Use Castor Oil To Remove Moles?
- How To Use Avocado Oil For Acne?
- Can Tea Tree Oil Help You Get Rid Of Warts?
- How To Get Rid Of Wrinkles Using Coconut Oil?