Curl Your Hair Naturally! No Heat Needed!
Are you tired of bad hair products or fear chemicals, but still long for curly your hair? Rest assured your want for naturally curly hair without heat is not unreasonable at all. So don’t worry, we have got the best advice for you. But for any of these tricks to work, you need to stick to tips for curly hair care and provide some TLC!
Here are a few tried and tested techniques to get them Naturally!
Tip 1: Get curly hair by tying your hair up
This is one way to get those curly locks. You can tie your hair up tight when wet and leave them that way! But if you already have a large fore head please avoid this.
- You need to firstly start off with a shampoo, and have the scalp free from dust and oil
- Do not use any sort of leave on conditioner if your hair is all soft, but if it isn’t then do use a conditioner but use one that rinses off.
- Do not comb after rinsing. Just towel dry.
- Next while hair is all wet, make a knotted bun, by taking 2 inch tufts of hairs and then rolling them into a messy bun which is tight. It definitely has to be quite tight. Tie it up and keep it like that for at least 8 hours.
- Open the bun and spread the layers of hair with your finger.
- Spray some strong hold hair spray.
And you have those lovely lustrous waves and curls in your hair.
Tip 2: Get curly hair using rollers
Remember all those old movies you have seen these rollers in! Well they are back in style now. Fix them up in your hair and you no longer need heat for styling.
Below are the very simple steps
- Follow the same procedure of shampooing, and towel drying.
- Next take hair Velcro rollers and roll up your hairs.
- Do not comb before rolling hairs.
- Tie it up with bobby pins in such a way that you are also able to sleep with them on. You do not want to get pinched and pricked on the scalp when you sleep, so take care.
- Keep these on for at least 10 hours and then open up to get that natural curly hair. Comb now, and then use a strong hold hair spray.
Tip 3: Get curly hair using Sock buns
This is one technique that has gotten quite popular with the girls! The results are awesome but it does need a little bit of practice. And the best part, all you need a pair of old socks your ready to throw away!
Just follow these steps
- You need an old sock , cut it into a rubber band type and roll your hair through it again and again to make a tight bun. Sleep on it for the night.
- Wake up in the morning with natural looking curls. Great isn’t it?