When we pamper our facial skin with regular parlor facials and massage treatment, we don’t care enough about the neck part. Many women nowadays, while washing their face never splash water on their neck along. What about moisturizing? Is moisturizing facial skin just enough? This low maintenance of the neck skin results in dark ugly patches, wrinkles and other blemishes. However, beautiful is your facial skin texture is a bad neck look would spoil your first impression by others.
Let us check what can be done at home to protect and pamper the neck skin naturally.
Home Remedies for Dark Neck
Below are some of the home remedies for dark neck skin, which can turn you beautiful with the right cleansing, scrubbing and moisturizing.
1. Lemon Juice:
Haven’t you ever heard about lemon having the natural bleaching properties? They can certainly help in fading the neck darkness quite naturally. Mix equal parts of lemon juice and rose water. Apply this serum on your dark neck skin and go to bed at night everyday. Do this daily for a month or so, to see visible lightening results.
[ Read: Beauty Tips for Black Neck ]
2. Oats Scrub:
Before starting any nourishment treatment, there is a need of removing the dead cells those have formed already due to improper maintenance. If you wouldn’t have taken care of your neck that much, it would have filled with more and more of waste accumulated dead cells by now. Let us scrub away them with a magical kitchen ingredient called ‘oats’. You have to simply grind oats coarsely and add a dash of tomato puree to it. Make sure not to grind oats as powder fine powder as it might loose the exfoliating properties.
Apply this mixture evenly on to your neck skin and leave it for about 20 minutes. After that, wet your finger tips and start scrubbing your neck gently; wash away with cold water and moisturizer. This process can be followed twice or thrice a week to achieve faster results in removing dead skin cells and dark patches from the neck.
Tit bits to follow:
- Take a resolution to wash your neck every time you wash your face.
- Never hide the facial moisturizer from your neck skin.
- Heat almond oil and massage your neck once in a month for better blood circulation and glow.
- Doesn’t your neck mind the harmful UV rays? Your neck skin needs sunscreen too, so never say no to sunscreen lotion and make your neck suffer.
- Last but not the least; do not wear allergic metal ornaments or other street bought chains on your neck as they cause neck darkening.
I hope this article on home remedies for dark skin around neck helps all women achieve clean and beautiful neck skin that is free of dirt and unwanted wrinkles.
- 15 Beauty Tips for Dark or Black Lips
- 5 Effective Homemade Face Packs To Treat Dark Spots
- 7 Home Remedies for Dark Spots on Face
- Basic Makeup Tips For Beauties With Dark Skin
- 7 Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Lips Naturally
Latest posts by StyleCraze (see all)
- Piracetam Benefits For Brain Health Plus Potential Side Effects - May 25, 2016
- Phenibut HCL: What Does It Do, Risk Of Potential Side Effects, And Dosage Recommendations - May 25, 2016
- Benefits of Inositol Supplements: Effects, Function, and Potential Side Effects - May 24, 2016
- L-Tyrosine: Benefits, Side Effects, And Dosages Guide - May 16, 2016
- L-Dopa: Effects, Side Effects, And Dosages - May 16, 2016