Aging is natural and as you age you will see wrinkles turn up! That’s how Mother nature intended it to be. But that doesn’t mean that nature’s will can’t be slowed down!
One obvious question, which you can shoot at this point, is why do wrinkles occur? Primarily, it is because of the thinning of the outer layer of the skin as we age. The skin begins to lose its elasticity and becomes saggy, ultimately leading to wrinkles! Remember, in one decade, you lose almost 10% of the epidermal thickness.
And as it goes for most skin care suggestion, the best results you can expect are from natural face packs for wrinkles!
We present to you 5 best face packs for wrinkle reduction here.
Homemade face packs for wrinkles reduction:
Pack 1: Curd and Turmeric face mask for wrinkles
- Take a tablespoonful of curd and mix with it a bit of turmeric.
- Now apply the mixture on your face, and let it dry for 10 minutes. Rinse it off with cool water.
This homemade beauty tip for wrinkles will definitely help to avoid any type of blemishes on the skin and also will protect your skin from wrinkles.
You can also use it by adding basin/ gram flour to it in this manner.
Pack 2: Lentil or Masoor Dal face pack for wrinkles
- Masoor Dal
- Make a paste of lentil or masoor daal.
- Apply it all over your face, and also on your neck.
- Allow it to dry a bit and the wash it off with cold water.
This will help in tightening the pores on the face.
Pack 3: Lime Juice and Milk Cream face pack for wrinkles
- Lime juice
- Milk cream
- Make a mixture of lime juice and milk cream and apply it on your face.
- After 10 to 15 minutes, wash it off with water.
Use this pack for at least a month, to see the results. This face pack is ideal for controlling wrinkles on dry skin.
Pack 4: Olive Oil and Lemon Juice face pack for wrinkles
- Olive Oil
- Lemon Juice
- Take olive oil in a bowl and mix a teaspoonful of lemon juice in it.
- Now take this mixture and apply it on your face and massage your face.
This makes the skin soft and supple, and keeps wrinkles at bay.
Pack 5: Apple face mask for wrinkles
- Take an apple and boil it in water.
- Let it cool, then remove the seeds from it, and mash the apple.
- Now add one teaspoonful of milk powder and one teaspoonful of honey in it.
- Keep it on your face for 15 minutes and then rinse it off.
Use this pack daily. As apples are rich in vitamins, they help in fighting against the wrinkles and will give you a wrinkle free face!
Once wrinkles start appearing, it is difficult to get rid of them. However, you can prevent your skin from deteriorating by taking care of your skin from now on. For those of you, who do not have wrinkles till date, take extra precautions. The above mentioned Face packs have been tried and tested to fight against wrinkles.
Apart from these natural facial masks for wrinkles, there are a few general pointers you need to follow if you aim to have a healthy and young skin.
- Do not forget CTM that is Cleansing, toning, moisturizing.
- Whenever you are going outdoors, apply sunblock that is not ess than SPF 30.
- At night, before retiring to bed, do not forget to apply a moisturizer. If you have oily skin, apply a water-based moisturizer.
- Apply the face packs mentioned above daily at least 3 times a week to see the results.
Along with these natural beauty tips for wrinkles, do remember to adopt a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet. Avoid raw vegetables, too much of beans, breads, cauliflower. And if possible, start meditating for at least 10 minutes every day. It really works! A healthy and beautiful mind can make you carefree and relaxed resulting in lesser Wrinkles.
Latest posts by ahana (see all)
- Best Colorbar Products – Our Top 10 - March 9, 2013
- Best Solid Concealers Available In India – Our Top 10 - March 9, 2013
- Katrina Kaif’s Beauty Tips And Fitness Secrets Revealed - January 31, 2013
- Kareena Kapoor’s Beauty Tips And Diet Secrets Revealed - January 30, 2013
- 4 Simple Beauty Tips for Dull Skin - January 3, 2013