One needs to be patient and persevere when treating acne. As if dealing with the pimples was not enough, you then have marks that can haunt you as an adult. Thankfully, there are many treatments that can quickly and successfully reduce the appearance of acne scars.
When it comes to various treatments available for treating acne scars, one should never forget to mention about the Dermaroller, an effective instrument for treating acne scars effectively. Here is a complete guide on the Dermaroller.
If you are someone who suffer from scars you will find it worthwhile to continue reading. The following is a must reading for those with significant visible scars. Check out how you can be benefitted by this unique instrument while you are fighting against those irritable scars.
What Is a Dermaroller?
Dermaroller is a cylindrically shaped drum having sharp and fine needles around the top. Dermaroller is a medical device that is applied during micro needling for breaking down the scarred tissues. Additionally, the device helps to stimulate the skin cells to proliferate. The application leads to formation of new cell layers of collagen and elastin fibres due to an improved blood supply. The method is known as neo-collagenesis and the improvement in the blood circulation through this method is known as neo-angiogenesis.
How does Dermaroller for Acne Scars Work?
Dermaroller works effectively to improve the thickness of the epidermis. An improved skin texture helps in turn to reduce wrinkles. The treatment is quite powerful to prevent hyper-pigmentation of the skin, which often leads to scarring due to acne. The application of this medical instrument triggers the scars successfully while stimulating new collagen fibres. On the other side, an improved blood circulation helps to harmonize skin pigmentation.
Dermaroller is completely safe on skin, as it does not apply thermal heat unlike the laser therapy or IPL. Therefore, it is safe for all skin types. The chance of post-inflammatory hyper-pigmentation is almost zero in this treatment.
Dermaroller Treatment for Acne Scars – Advantages of Dermarolling:
As disclosed above that Dermaroller has very less or no side effect, anyone with problem of acne scars can opt for this treatment without the fear of any infection or post-treatment hyper-pigmentation. Here are some of the top advantages of dermarolling.
[ Read: Use Olive Oil To Get Rid Of Acne Scars ]
- Dermarolling treatment can be undertaken at home as well. Nevertheless, it is always suggestible to consult an expert, before opting for the treatment at home.
- Dermaroller treatment is not time consuming. It finishes fast with vividly effective result.
- Dermarolling or skin needling is not harmful for the skin. It does not damage the skin in any manner.
- In addition to face, any part of the body can be treated well with Dermaroller.
- People of all skin types can opt for dermarolling treatment without fear of any health or skin risk.
- Dermaroller is not an expensive device. The cost of treatment is much less when compared to other expensive treatments available for treating acne scars.
- Dermarolling is also a fine method for tightening the skin that has lost its elasticity due to blemishes, acnes, and pimples.
- As it removes acne scars, Dermaroller also has effective result in lightening the skin tone.
- Dermaroller acts as a base product that helps to increase the effectiveness of other skin products.
Who Should Avoid Dermaroller Treatment?
It is true that not all are fit for Dermaroller treatment. People with the following disorders should avoid dermarolling, or at least consult an expert before opting for the treatment.
- Active skin infections
- Blood clotting history
- Chronic skin infections or eruptions
- Popped up pimple or acne
- Raised warts or moles
Hope this article was informative and will help in controlling acne. So girls, let me know how you deal with acne. I hope eventually acne scars can become a thing of a past.
Latest posts by Shruti Goenka (see all)
- Create Your Own Maybelline Makeup Kit With These 10 Amazing Products - March 18, 2014
- 10 Pictures Of Emma Stone Without Makeup - March 15, 2014
- 6 Main Causes Of Hair Loss In Children - March 15, 2014
- 10 Diseases Caused By Nutritional Deficiencies - March 14, 2014
- Top 5 Keya Seth’s Bridal Makeup Packages - March 14, 2014