Summer take a toll on each one of us. It feels like a burning oven here in north India. I am sure the situation is almost the same all over India. No chemicals can heal the scars given by this hot climate. Ok, I got a bit dramatic. But seriously, summers can really drain us of energy and also our outer beauty. But I believe in the magic of kitchen ingredients to soothe and heal any kind of skin problem. Today I am going to share with you one of my favorite kitchen recipes, which saves my skin from the heat and woes of the summer months.
So, wear your aprons and let’s get started.
- Aloe vera gel
- Coconut or any other oil of your choice
Cucumber And Oil-Skin Cooling/Soothing Recipe:
Let’s learn the cucumber and oil-skin cooling/soothing recipe:
Aloe vera not only gives a soothing sensation to the skin, but also clarifies the skin over time.
What It Does For Your Skin:
If I start to pen down the benefits of homemade stuff, there’ll be no end to this article. I’ll simply narrate the differences I have personally felt while using this soothing recipe:
- My skin feels light and less tired after a hectic day of work. Any sun burn or tanned skin will get the benefits with this mixture.
- This mixture clarifies the skin when used regularly for a few days.
- Puffy eyes and dark circles are now history.
- Dullness of the skin is also something I no longer worry about. This recipe refreshes my skin, making it look radiant and alive.
Overall, it is an easy to make, effective and low cost recipe to get soothed and relaxed skin. Perfect for the harsh summer months, this recipe can also be put to use during other times of the year. No harmful chemicals, no strain on your budget—just beautiful skin! Skin care couldn’t get easier than this! Even if you are super busy, you can surely devote a few minutes to pamper your skin!
Go ahead, try it and let us know about your experience! We look forward to hearing from you. Leave your feedback in the comments section below.
Until next time, take care and stay beautiful.
Latest posts by Pavai (see all)
- 10 Best Nude Eye Pencils Available In India - February 4, 2015
- 5 Simple Ways To Prevent Hair Color From Staining Skin - January 31, 2015
- 10 Must Have Products For People With Oily Skin - January 29, 2015
- 5 Tools To Apply Your Eyeliner Perfectly - January 29, 2015
- 5 Simple Ways To Lighten Facial Hair Naturally - January 29, 2015