We girls are so much in love with our hair that we don’t even think before spending thousands of bucks for a hair treatment. All that we want from our hair is, its gonna shine and be smooth and tangle-free. What’s the big deal in that ladies? conditioner is what we want for that. Moisture is all that will give mirror-shine to our hair. Do you really need to go to a parlour for that? What if we tell you that, you can do all that at home without spending an extra buck and you’ll get better results. Tempted to know what they are?
Here we give you those very simple and inexpensive at-home conditioner recipes :
- Combine 1 tsp baby oil, 1 egg yolk and 1 cup water – Beat the egg yolk until its frothy, add the oil then beat again. Add to the water. Massage into the scalp and throughout your hair. Rinse well.
- Take one teaspoon of wheat germ oil, One cup of water, One teaspoon of lemon juice, Egg yolk of one egg, One tablespoon glycerine, One tablespoon milk. Beat the egg and mix all other ingredients. Massage on the head. Rinse off with lukewarm water which is mixed with lemon juice.
- Combine the ¼ cup olive oil, ¼ cup vegetable oil, ½ cup water, 2 tbsp honey and boil on stove. Immediately remove from heat and allow to cool. Transfer into a spray bottle. Spray on wet hair and wrap hair in towel for 15 minutes. Remove towel and rinse. Store conditioner in a cool place between uses.
- Mix mashed avocado with coconut milk until its smooth and about as thick as shampoo. Apply through the whole length of your hair. Leave it for 15 minutes and rinse well.
- Mix 1 large mashed banana with 1 tbsp of honey. Wet hair with lukewarm water. Apply the banana honey mix all over the hair. Put the shower cap on and cover with towel. Leave on for an hour. Rinse out.
- Lavender-treated conditioner for dry hair: 1 egg yolk or ½ cup of aloe gel, ½ cup coconut milk, 1 cup papaya pulp, 2 drops lavender oil, ½ cup whole milk. Whip all ingredients in a blender till the mixture is thick. After shampooing and rinsing, part your hair into small sections and apply conditioner from hair roots to the ends. Your dry hair will get moisturised and shine.
- Have you ever imagined onions and cabbage can do good for your hair? Here we have an exclusive recipe for you. Grate few onions and some cabbage together and leave in a copper utensil overnight. In the morning, add few drops of eau-de cologne to remove the onion smell. Add few drops of herbal oil like Indian gooseberry and then apply. Shampoo after 20 minutes. Your hair will gain a superb gloss and colour. You may follow this routine once a week.
- Clean and condition your hair as usual. Combine ¼ teaspoon of honey with 4 cups of warm water. Rinse this solution through your hair and style as usual. Great to use before a big date.
Hope these ingredients are easily available in your kitchen. Do try out these recipes and let us know the results.
Latest posts by StyleCraze (see all)
- Why Jowar Is The Best Substitute For Quinoa To Lose Weight - December 7, 2016
- Ignore These 12 Cancer Symptoms At Your Risk - December 6, 2016
- You Can Reverse Kidney Failure And Stop Dialysis If You Have This - December 6, 2016
- Piracetam Benefits For Brain Health Plus Potential Side Effects - May 25, 2016
- Phenibut HCL: What Does It Do, Risk Of Potential Side Effects, And Dosage Recommendations - May 25, 2016