Italy is the land of pizzas and pasta. Sometimes it is still unbelievable how Italian men and women manage to stay fit and slim. Studies and research have shown that the Mediterranean diet plan actually consists of some of the best foods which can help a person to stay healthy. Italian people know how to maintain their diet and lifestyle. They believe in sticking to natural ways to keep their olive skin glowing and their body fit, without rigorous exercises.
Italian Diet Secrets:
1. Italians love to enjoy their meal. As we all know, it is very important to chew the food we eat properly. It helps in good digestion and proper absorption of nutrients from food. Italians follow this technique. They enjoy their food and engage in a leisurely talk while dining. They even take strolls or short walks with their loved ones after dining or after lunch. They usually avoid snacking in between meals. If they do snack, it mostly comprises of nuts or other nutritional food.
2. Apart from the main course, be it pasta or any other Italian diet, Italians would always prefer a green salad. Salads comprising of dark green leafy vegetables like spinach, dark cabbage, etc are served right before dessert. Salads are mixed with a bit of wine or simply tossed in olive oil. The use of olive oil is seen in almost all Italian dishes like pasta and even salads. Olive oil is great for maintaining good skin and a healthy heart. It also helps in weight loss.
3. Italian dessert mainly consists of fresh fruits. Fresh fruits do not generally require added sugar because they are already sweet. This, therefore, becomes another easy weight loss technique for Italians. Fresh seasonal fruits are served as a dessert, either mixed with a bit of wine or mostly balsamic vinegar. Sugary cakes and cookies are rare, and mostly reserved for special celebration days.
Italian Beauty Secrets and Makeup Secrets:
1. To look like the most beautiful Italian women, we suggest that you pamper your hair with natural hair masks every now and then. Once in a while, you can do a hot olive oil massage which will also enhance blood circulation in the scalp.
[ Read: Italian Tattoos ]
2. Avoid switching products. Pick a good brand of skin care and try to stick to it if you are getting good results.
3. Pencil thin eyebrows are not the choice of Italian women. They like to keep it a bit natural and yet in shape. If you have thin eye brows, try to fill in the thinness with dots from a brown or black liner pencil. This will make your eyebrows appear thicker and fuller.
[ Read: How To Make Your Eyebrows Thicker ]
4. Italian women always pay attention to enhancing the best feature of their face with makeup. As mentioned earlier, if you have nice eye brows, you should keep them in shape. If you think you have nicely shaped lips, try sporting a lipstick that will make your lips stand out. If you believe your best feature to be your eyes, then sport bold makeup to make your eyes stand out. Last but not the least, if you believe that your best feature is your cheek bones, make them stand out by applying a suitable colour of blush onto them.
Hope you enjoyed this post as much as we did. Then, what Italian makeup, beauty or diet tips you love to follow? Do leave your comments below.
Latest posts by Zinnia (see all)
- 10 Trending Nail Colors You Must Own This Winter - March 15, 2015
- 15 Effective Tips To Prevent Makeup From Melting In Hot Weather - August 9, 2014
- Beautiful Cheetah Nail Art Tutorial With Detailed Steps And Pictures - March 18, 2014
- 10 Amazing Hand Painted Nail Art Designs - February 7, 2014
- Beautiful Red And Green Nail Art Tutorial With Detailed Steps - February 7, 2014