Have you ever felt embarrassed of your short stature? Ever looked at the mirror and wished you were taller? Well, if you did, let me tell you that it isn’t the end. You can easily improve your height within a month by doing the following Pilates exercises regularly!
Pilates Exercises To Increase Height:
Read up and do the exercises to increase your height:
1. Breast Stroke Exercise:
The Breast Stroke is a basic Pilate’s exercise that is great for improving your height!
- Lie down on a mat with your face downwards.
- Your spine should be elongated and hips pulled away.
- Bend both the elbows.
- Now curl your upper body area.
- Feel the stretch in your whole body.
- Stop when it hurts.
- Repeat 5 times.
2. Scapular Isolation Exercise:
Doing the scapular exercise on a daily basis can definitely help you increase your height quicker than you can imagine!
- Sit straight with your hand extended out in front of you.
- Pay attention to the shoulder blades as you flex your back.
- The shoulder blades should be spread apart and then bought together.
- Do this exercise slowly.
- Repeat 10 times.
3. Hundred Abdominal Exercise:
This exercise is great for your abdominal muscles. Not only do they strengthen your abdominals but also helps you grow vertically.
- Lie down on the mat.
- Your shoulders and head should be off the ground.
- Lift the legs so that the heels of the feet are off the ground.
- Breathe in and out 10 times.
4. Locust Pose:
This pose will correct your posture and make you taller.
- Lie on your stomach. Keep your hands by the side.
- Tighten the abdominals and lift the arms, legs and upper body.
- Lower down.
5. Forward Bend:
The Forward Bend exercise elongates your spine and eventually increases the length of your body.
- Stand straight. Keep your feet slightly apart.
- Take your arms and place it over the head.
- Touch the floor towards the floor as you bend the hips.
6. Warrior Pose:
The Warrior Pose is not just used in Pilates but is also a part of Yoga. It is effective and will definitely help you see great results
- Stand straight with feet apart. Bring your arms over the head.
- Turn your left foot by 90 degrees and turn your right foot by 45 degrees.
- Bend the left knee now.
- Raise both the hands and breath.
7. Exercise Ball Stretching:
Using an exercise ball can also help you become taller.
Place your back on the center of the ball.
- Extend your arms out.
- The feet should be apart.
- Straighten your legs to bring the ball forward.
- Roll backwards now. Make a straight line with your body.
- Now bring your chest and head away from the ball as you lift them.
- Hold for 5 seconds.
8. Spine Stretching:
This is a popular Pilates exercise and famous for increasing height quickly.
- Sit on the mat with your back straight.
- Extend your legs.
- Bend forward as you stretch out both the hands.
- Feel the stretch and hold for 10 seconds.
9. Child Pose:
Popularly used in Yoga, but also a part of Pilates, the Child Pose is great for increasing height
- Kneel on the mat and sit on the heels.
- Bend forward as you bring your palms to the floor.
- Bring the shoulders forward and allow the hands to rest.
- Stay like this for 5 seconds.
10. Cobra Pose:
This pose stretches your front body and shows quick results.
- Lie down on your stomach.
- Keep the hands under the shoulders.
- Tighten the abdominals.
- Push upwards and straighten both the arms.
- Relax as you go down.
Pilates is a great way to gain height. Not only do Pilates help you get a taller stature but also makes you stronger! So, what are you waiting for? Try these exercises and don’t forget to share your success story with us.