“Oh wow! She looks so young! Do you know she is above forty? Such lovely skin!” You must have heard these comments innumerable times when you are out with your friends partying or just chilling out. Instantly you feel like “Damn! Wish I had that skin!” You wish, we solve. Nothing expensive, some very easily available fridge and kitchen items and ofcourse a little patience.
Home-remedies to fight Aging:
There are plenty of reasons to use natural home remedies for skin care rather than buying chemically filled products.
- Less expensive; in this economy you would obviously prefer something that’s pocket friendly.
- Safer for your body; chemically filled products get into your skin, your cells, and sometimes even your blood stream. They may be harmful for you in the long run.
- Natural products contain vitamins and minerals that synthetics try to reproduce, but why go for a synthetic when you can achieve better results with the natural?
Your wish to look 20 forever will now be fulfilled. Just follow these simple home remedies and maintain the youthful radiance on your skin lifelong.
Keep those annoying wrinkles away from your beautiful face:
- Grate raw coconut and squeeze milk out of it. Apply this milk on your face and it will give your skin glow and radiance.
- Avocado really helps to give you a young and fresh look because of its oily nature. Simply apply either the pulp or slices of avocadoon your face and your skin will get that rejuvenated look.
- Lemons are not just useful to quench you thirst during the summer you can use them as part of your beauty treatment as well. Just applying a few drops of lemon juice on your face can remove blemishes and age spots as well.
- Rub raw potato on areas having marks or pigments to remove them. Pimples and blackheads worsen your appearance with age. A simple homemade remedy for this is applying a mixture that’s made up of equal quantities of glycerine, lime juice and rose water on the skin before going to sleep. It’s quite effective!
- Cut off the core of a pineapple and rub this core on your face. Leave your face to dry for 10-15 minutes. This method is very effective in removing the first signs of wrinkles.
- Git rid of the ‘crowfeet’ around your eyes. Try these natural treatments and maintain that young and naughty look in your eyes forever.
- Heavy work really tells on your eyes and with age they get wrinkles and look very tired. Counter this by applying best quality bee’s honey around the skin of your eyes.
- An effective remedy to remove wrinkles under the eyes is to massage coconut oil under the eyes every night before going to bed.
- You could also use ginger and honey to relieve wrinkles under the eyes. Shred a piece of ginger, add a bit of honey, apply it around the eyes, and massage for a while.
- Another eye wrinkles treatment is the use of castor oil Use unscented castor oil to massage under and around the eyes to cure wrinkles.
Other parts of Body:
Sugar cane juice when combined with turmeric powder gives you a paste that’s quite effective in controlling wrinkles and prevents the skin from aging.
- Certain essential oils are very helpful in reducing wrinkles. Take drops of oils such as sandalwood, geranium, rosewood, rose jasmine, neroli, and frankincense. Mix these oils with primrose oil or some other oils which you feel you can use as a base oil to make a natural anti wrinkle lotion.
- The oldest remedy to reducing wrinkles on the face is to drink plenty of water. It makes a difference and it shows!
- Also take a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables to get that youthful glow on your skin forever.
Steal envious glances with your young looks!