Simple Fishtail Braid Tutorial: Step By Step Picture Guide
This is the third hair braiding style that we discuss this series. Fishtail braid hairstyle is the easiest braid to do of the three. The technique of the Fishtail Braid is ‘Criss-Crossing’ .
1. Divide the hair into equal parts.
2. Pull a section from right outer end.
3. Pass it to the left end as shown.
4. Now, take a section from left outer end
5. Pass it to the right end. You will get a cross as shown in the below picture.
6. The steps 6, 7, 8 and 9 is repeat of the above steps to give you a better look Continue these steps till you reach the end of the hair and secure with elastic .
As a finishing touch, cover the elastic with a narrow section of the hair using a bobby pin and you are done
It will definitely take a little bit of practice to work with the techniques explained but keep practicing especially the French Braid. In the Part II of Picture Guide: 6 Braids To Try we are going to show you Decorative Braids and for almost all the braids to be shown the French Braid technique is the key.
You can also try French fishtail braid hairstyles for a change.
[ Read: Fishtail Braided Hairstyle Looks ]
See you in the next article and till then keep practicing…