Summer is fast approaching and we are starting to get all sweaty. What better way to flaunt your hair by tying it up than with a fishtail braid? This is a perfect way to pull your hair back and get some relief, and look classy and elegant. All you need to do is follow a criss-cross technique. So, let’s learn how to make a fishtail braid. Start by prepping your hair. Apply a good serum and comb your hair. The serum will not only help to detangle your hair, but will also add shine to it. I would recommend that you use a paddle brush to make your hair tangle-free and get massive volume and silky smooth hair. To score the basic look, follow the steps enlisted below:
You Will Need
Here are some quick tips and tricks that will help you style your fishtail braid:
- You can accessorize your braid by sticking some pearls or shiny beads on it to give it a more feminine look.
- You can also wear a hair band or put natural flowers on it to make your hairstyle look more stylish and girly.
- To give your hairstyle a variation, you can opt for a messier look by pulling the sections apart and loosening them.
- To avoid tangling, keep your hands separated during the plaiting.
And voila! Now you know how to style a fishtail braid. You can even highlight your hair or add color extensions to spice up your braid. The braid is easy to create and maintain, and once you perfect it, you can rock this braid with any outfit for any occasion. Do let us know how this tutorial helped you in the comments section below. Till then, Happy Braiding!
Latest posts by Jyotsana rao (see all)
- 13 Quotes About Reading That Will Melt Any Book Lover - April 28, 2016
- 5 Videos Featuring Ways To Care For Oily Skin At Home - April 28, 2016
- 5 Amazing Videos on How To Make Detox Water - April 27, 2016
- Why You Need To Stop Everything And Clean Your Earplugs Right Now - April 27, 2016