Simple Fishtail Braid Tutorial: Step By Step Picture Guide
By now, you must have perfected the art of doing Dutch braids and French braids. If you have, It is time to move onto the third hair braiding style in this series – The Fishtail braid. This braided hairstyle is the easiest to do of the three. The technique of the Fishtail Braid is ‘Criss – Crossing’.
1. Divide the hair into equal parts.
2. Pull a section from the right outer end.
3. Pass it to the left end as shown below.
4. Now, take a section from left outer end
5. Pass it to the right end. You will get a cross as shown in the above picture.
6. The steps 6, 7, 8 and 9 is a repetition of the above steps to give you a better look. Continue these steps till you reach the end of the hair and secure with an elastic. As a finishing touch, cover the elastic with a narrow section of the hair using a bobby pin and you are done.
It will definitely take a little bit of practice to work with the techniques explained but keep practicing, especially the French Braid.
You can also try French fishtail braid hairstyles for a change.
[ Read: Fishtail Braided Hairstyle Looks ]
See you in the next article and till then keep practicing……
If You Enjoyed This Post, Sign Up For Newsletter
(And get your daily dose of Beauty & Wellness tips straight to your inbox)