Have you ever stood in front of your mirror and wondered what is that one thing which can make you look instantly glamorous? What makeup should I do that will open up my eyes? Or something’ is off on my face. What is it? Why don’t you take a look at your eye brows? Are they properly shaped? May be, no. Now how should you groom into a eyebrow shape that will flatter your face? As all haircuts do not suit all face shapes, same goes with brows. We all know that there are six face shapes- long, round, oval, square, diamond and heart. Lets know the best eyebrow shapes which looks great on your face shape.
How To Choose The Perfect Eyebrow Shape For Your Face
Step 1 Decide On Your Face Shape
This is of course the most important of steps. Not all eyebrow shapes go with all face shapes. Since you cant do anything about your face shape, the only way to go is to adjust your eyebrow shape!
Stand before the mirror and verify with these illustrations. That should tell you what your face shape is!
Step 2 Picking The Right Shape
So now that you know what your face shape is,let’s move on to what are the eyebrow shapes you should try and you should avoid.
[ Read: Eyebrows For A Round Face ]
You can pick a slight arch to add more dimension to your face but no matter what do not pick dramatic eyebrow shapes. You already have nice a sharpened out features, this only make the face look more sharp and honestly, it will not be a pretty sight at all!
[ Read: Eyebrow Shape for Oval Face ]
[ Read: Eyebrows For Square Face Shape ]
Heart Shaped Face:
[ Read: Eyebrow Shape for Heart Shaped Face ]
[ Read: Diamond Face Shape Eyebrows ]
Having the right shape is the definitely a given for good looks but then how good is that going be if we don’t groom our eyebrows well enough? The right thickness and shape make all the difference and for that the right grooming from the right person is a must.
Let’s talk about the most popular techniques used for eyebrow shaping and grooming!
Popular Techniques For Eyebrow Grooming
Threading and tweezing are two commonly used techniques to groom and shaping eyebrows for face shape. Professionals from all across the world employ either one or a mixture of both depending on the requirement when it comes to grooming.
Eye Brow Threading:
Eye Brow Tweezing:
Additional Tips for Better Eye Brows:
- Thread or tweeze after having a shower. The warm water during the shower will open up the pores making it less painful and easy to remove all the hair.
- A slanted tip tweezer will be better for grip and precision.
- Always step back from the mirror after a few tweezes to check your progress. Do not ever use a magnifying mirror, it tends to give you a very distorted image.
- Draw the shape with an eye pencil that is soft and fill it in with some eye shadow (brown) or brow powder/brow cream. This helps tweeze in the right areas and the outcome is so much better and accurate.
- Aloe Vera gel will soothe your skin.
- Keep brows at medium thickness, it looks more natural and young as thin eyebrows make you look aged.
[ Read: Get Thicker Eyebrows Naturally ]
Choose any of these beautiful eyebrow shapes. Then go get them done in the right way and enhance your facial looks!
- How To Thread Eyebrows – A Step By Step Tutorial
- 3 Simple Techniques To Darken Your Eyebrows
- How To Tweeze (Or Pluck) Your Eyebrows At Home
Latest posts by StyleCraze (see all)
- Is Dentologik Advanced Oral Care The One Stop Solution For All Your Oral Hygiene Needs? Let’s Find Out - February 9, 2018
- Early Signs Of Heart Attack. Do Not Ignore These Symptoms At All! - December 28, 2017
- Yoga Beyond Boundaries - August 17, 2017
- Hooking Up With My Bestie’s Boyfriend Was The Worst Decision Of My Life - April 21, 2017
- The Best Natural Adderall Alternatives To Buy OTC - April 25, 2016