‘Freida Pinto’ – the Mumbai-born actress, the ‘Slumdog Millionaire’ (2008)
star, the brand ambassador of L’Oreal Paris and now ‘the most beautiful woman
in India’! For this stunning lady, beautiful means staying fit, healthy and
having a magnetic personality. Want to know more about Freida Pinto beauty tips? Read further.
Freida Pinto Beauty Secrets:
- The dusky beauty kick-starts her day with 3 glasses of lukewarm water. She does it for eliminating harmful toxins from her system. Her flawless skin reflects her healthy system.
- The basic skin care regimen of ‘cleansing’ and ‘moisturizing’ is a must for her. Depending upon the level of humidity in the air, her moisturizer needs vary greatly. She does not emphasize on toning though.
- Freida ensures to wash her face with fresh cold water at least 3-4 times daily. It helps her to maintain clear skin by removing dirt and excess oil, preventing pore clogging and averting unwanted break-outs.
- She just loves to try homemade remedies suggested by her mom. One such remedy is massaging her face with natural yogurt. It is perfectly suitable for her dry skin and gives her a soft and supple face.
- Massaging the scalp with warm coconut oil is another grandma’s beauty secret which was passed down to her by her mother. She finds it extremely soothing and beneficial for her scalp.
- The actress washes her hair at least 4 times per week, but stays away from frequent blow-drying.
- In order to cope up with a bad hair day, she just ties her hair up neatly in a ponytail.
- ‘Sleep well’ is the ultimate ‘go-to’ beauty mantra that Freida wants to share with other girls. She believes that without a good night’s sleep, looking fresh and lively is really impossible.
Freida Pinto Makeup Secrets
- The Mumbai-born actress is not at all a makeup person. She admits that putting on too much makeup does not appeal her as she hates the later part of makeup removal routine. Rather, she likes to stick to the basics of makeup and is happy to sport a nude or minimal makeup look.
- Freida loves to do her own makeup, but it depends completely upon the event. For a regular day, highlighting her eyes with kohl and a good quality lip balm is all that she needs.
- Some of her favourite makeup and beauty products include L’Oreal Professional Absolut Repair Shampoo, Cetaphil Skin Restoring Body Wash, L’Oreal Professional Absolut Repair Conditioner, L’Oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes Mascara, and Kiehl’s Deluxe Hand & Body Lotion with Aloe Vera & Oatmeal.
- A very important suggestion that Freida insists upon is to remove makeup before going to bed. It is essential to keep the skin beautiful and blemish-free.
Fitness Secrets of Freida Pinto
- Staying fit is crucial for this graceful beauty. Hence, she exercises a lot. Usually, she spends 90 minutes a day practicing yoga, Pilates, cardio, and above all, stretching. Yes, she just loves to stretch out!
- Workout is also a great stress reliever for her. Whenever she needs to de-stress, she starts practicing her yoga routine. A 30-mins session does wonders for her.
- Freida loves to pamper herself with spa sessions where she goes in for various massages to retain suppleness.
Diet Secrets of Freida Pinto
- The gorgeous actress takes small meals at regular intervals as it keeps her energized for her daily activities. She also makes sure that her diet fulfils her daily requirements of carbohydrates, proteins, vitamins, minerals, and dietary fibres.
- As drinking lukewarm water in the morning is vital for her, she also incorporates lots of fresh fruits as well as green veggies in her regular diet. It provides natural antioxidants to her body and keeps skin infections and early aging at bay.
- For breakfast, Freida likes to have oatmeal, boiled egg or omelette and fruits. Her lunch comprises of steamed vegetables, mashed potato and salad. For an evening snack, she prefers to take a bite of sandwich as she believes in healthy snacking. A bowl of hot vegetable soup and some grilled fish (mostly sea bass) is her dinner meal.
- Though fish is a staple food in her diet, she does not like eating red meat or chicken. Coffee, tea and carbonated soft drinks are also a big no for her.
- Juice cleanses are also her personal favourite. She firmly believes that consuming vegetable juices is one of the best ways to detox her internal system. Beet root, carrot, coriander, etc. are some of her special ingredients for preparing juices.
Do you have something in common with the glamorous beauty, Freida Pinto? Do not
forget to share with us. Till then, keep it stylish!
Latest posts by Nilankeeta Roy Chowdhury (see all)
- 10 Most Popular Vegetarian Restaurants In Pune - December 26, 2014
- 6 Amazing Benefits Of Step Aerobics For Weight Loss - October 21, 2014
- 4 Steps To Use Mala Beads For Meditation - October 20, 2014
- Top 10 Herbal Cosmetic Brands Available In India - October 20, 2014
- Mahamudra Meditation – What Is It And What Are Its Benefits? - October 8, 2014