Unlike oily skin, dry skin needs extra nourishment through deep moisturization. Fruits like apple, avocado and peach work wonderfully on dry and lifeless skin to make it supple and bring back the original glow. You can mix and match some kitchen ingredients to these fruits and make your own fruit face pack for dry skin in minutes. Use the following dry skin fruit packs which can easily beat the costly parlor ones that contain loads of chemicals.
Which Fruit Facial for Dry Skin is Good
Avocado Fruit Pack:
- Mash an Avocado and take two teaspoons of it.
- Add 1 teaspoon of honey and 1 teaspoon of milk cream to this mashed avocado and pour few drops of rose water if the cream is very thick.
Your fruit face mask for dry skin is ready in a minute! All these ingredients are extremely nourishing and nutritious for dry skin types.
Honey Fruit Pack:
Honey, when simply mixed with mashed banana, peach or avocado acts as a great dry skin face pack. Few drops of olive oil can be added as an extra nourishing ingredient for extremely dry skins.
Here is a video on banana and honey face mask. It is after all the easiest fruit to find in India
But if you want to go slightly more exotic, here is a video on Avacado and honey face mask.
[ Read: Kiwi Fruit Face Masks For Glowing Skin ]
Banana Fruit Mask:
Banana has anti-wrinkle and anti-aging properties while the almond oil nourishes skin. Vitamin E is great for reducing age spots and pimple scars. It acts as a great nourishing, as well as a skin tightening face pack.
Two teaspoons of banana puree, a teaspoon of almond oil and 2 drops of Vitamin E oil mixed together can do magic for your dry skin.
But if Vitamin E oil is something you don’t stock up on then you can always use egg instead. Here is a video guiding you on the same.
[ Read: Papaya Fruit Face Packs ]
Onion Fruit Mask:
Onion too works for dry skin.
- Mix 2 tsps. of onion extracts with honey and apply liberally on your face.
- Wash off after some time.
This pack works great for aged ladies yearning for a wrinkle-free skin.
Strawberry Fruit Pack:
A mask made with strawberries and honey works best for dry skin.
- Mash ripe strawberries and mix it with honey and oatmeal.
- Let it rest for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash off with cool water.
You can also use yogurt in place of honey. Here is a video guiding you through it.
Try these easy to prepare homemade fruit facial for dry skin and let us know how this has worked out for you.
Latest posts by Lancy (see all)
- Amazing DIY Recipes And Vitamin Hacks For Strong And Beautiful Hair - November 27, 2012
- A Fun DIY – Homemade Hair Serum That You Can Try Today - September 10, 2012
- DIY Pineapple and Honey Face Mask - August 25, 2012
- Top 50 Hairstyles For Professional Women - August 22, 2012