Garnier, the well- known brand from L’Oreal, was established in the year 1904 by Alfred Garnier. Today, it is one of the biggest names in the hair and beauty industry, with products ranging from hair care, hair colour, skin care and styling products.
Out of all their hair products, the one that is really popular is the Garnier hair colour range, that comes with a wide selection of colours to choose from and suits all ages and styles. If you haven’t tried out any of their hair colours yet, it’s time you give it a shot.
Here are the top 15 Garnier hair colours that you should definitely choose from:
1. Garnier Colour Naturals Hair Colour (natural black – 1):
This Garnier hair color contains olive oil for a healthy and shiny hair colour. This natural hair colour comes in a cream form and spreads easily, making it easy to apply. The product adds rich moisture and long lasting radiant colour to your hair, thus reducing the need for frequent retouching. The hair colour garnier provides nourishment to your hair, protects them from damage and gives 100% grey hair coverage.
The pack contains:
- 1 Developer Bottle
- 1 Colourant Tube Type III
- 1 Instruction Leaflet
- 1 Pair of Gloves
2. Garnier Colour Naturals Nourishing Permanent Hair Colour Cream – Burgundy 3.16:
3. Garnier Colour Naturals Nourishing Permanent Hair Colour Cream – Darkest Brown:
Garnier Colour Naturals Nourishing Permanent Hair Colour Cream is a permanent hair colour that gives 100% grey hair coverage and adds a shine to your hair. It spreads evenly and makes it easier to get a good coverage.
4. Garnier Colour Naturals Hair Colour – Brown S.No.4:
Garnier Colour Naturals is a permanent hair colour that contains natural extracts of olive oil. It adds a long-lasting radiant colour to your hair while making them look soft and silky. This is easy to apply and comes with a non-drip formula, making it perfect to get 100% grey hair coverage as well.
5. Garnier Nutrisse Permanent Hair Colour Kit, Golden Blonde:
This Nourishing Color Creme is the only hair colour that contains fruit oils of avocado and grape seed. It also contains vitamin E for rich and healthy looking hair. The hair colour is long-lasting and conditions hair as well, going deep into the hair strands to give you radiant and silky soft hair. It is easy to apply and has a creme and non-drip formula that spreads easily and has a nice fragrance.
[ Read: Hair ]
6. Garnier Nutrisse Level 3 Permanent Crème Hair Color, Golden Brown B3 (Cafe Con Leche):
The Nourishing Nutri-Browns Lightening Color Creme contains avocado oil, vitamin E and grape seed oil that makes your hair look healthy and radiant. It gives a rich and long-lasting color that nourishes from deep within the hair strands. The Garnier nutrisse hair color protects your hair from dryness and adds moisture. It spreads very easily and doesn’t drip.
7. Garnier Olia Oil Powered Permanent Haircolor, 4.3 Dark Golden Brown:
This is a pure, vivid and radiant colour that is long-lasting and doesn’t need regular touch ups. It’s perfect for 100% grey hair coverage too. 60% of the Olia hair colour contains oil of natural flowers. It penetrates deep within the hair for healthy and lustrous hair. The product is ammonia-free and helps you get rid of rough and dull hair.
- After Color Conditioner
8. Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Nutri-Browns Lightening Color Crème For Dark Hair, Reddish Brown B2 (Roasted Coffee):
The Nourishing Nutri-Browns Lightening Color Creme for Dark Hair is packed with fruit oil concentrates, containing avocado oil with vitamin E and fragrant grape seed oil. This long-lasting hair colour makes your hair look healthy and rich and doesn’t need regular touch ups. It spreads easily and will not drip on application.
[ Read: Hair Colour ]
9. Garnier HerbaShine Color Creme with Bamboo Extract, Light Golden Brown 630:
The pack contains:
- Activating Creme;
- Ammonia Free Color Creme;
- Shine-Infused Conditioner;
- Instruction sheet &
10. Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Foam Permanent Haircolor, Darkest Brown 3:
This product adds a rich and permanent hair colour with 100% grey coverage. It is easy to use and non- messy and contains the goodness of avocado oil, olive oil &shea. It comes in a creamy form and has a nice fragrance. Since it lathers like a shampoo, it’s really easy to apply.
- foaming pump
- Instruction sheet
11. Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Foam Permanent Hair color, 6UR Light Ultra Intense Red:
This gives a vibrant and intense hair colour. Nutrisse Nourishing Color Foam’s Ultra Color contains avocado, olive & shea oil that conditions and nourishes your hair, without drying them out after colouring.
12. Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Intense Copper 7.64:
GarnierNutrisse Ultra Color Intense Copper gives a shiny colour to the hair. It is an extremely long-lasting colour containing fruit oils for natural-looking and healthy hair.
[ Read: Best Hair Serums ]
13. Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Colour Iced Coffee 4.15:
Nutrisse Ultra Color creates a natural shine for your coloured hair. This penetrates deep into the hair, which makes it long-lasting. The colour gives 100% grey hair coverage. It has fruit oils to condition the hair and leaves a glossy shine.
- Developer Creme
- Nourishing Colour Crème
- After Colour Conditioner
14. Nutrisse Nourishing Color Foam- Soft Black 2:
This is Garnier’s first creamy foam based colour that provides nourishment to the hair. It contains fruit oil that acts as a conditioner. The hair colouring looks rich, bright, and radiant and is easy to apply. It is a permanent hair colour that doesn’t drip on application. The foam penetrates into the strands and gives rich colour from root to tip, giving 100% grey coverage and locking the colour and moisture. It comes with an easy-to-use pump dispenser that is non-dripping. It lathers well like a shampoo and smells nice.
15. Garnier Olia:
This is Garnier’s first ever permanent hair colour that contains oil. It is ammonia-free and gives a long-lasting colour, improving hair texture and preventing roughness and dullness.
[ Read: Best Garnier Face Washes ]
Hope you fund this article interesting and informative. So, which among these Garnier hair colors will you chose? Share your valuable comments with us.
Latest posts by Jayshree Bhagat (see all)
- Top 15 Most Beautiful Cherry Blossom Flowers - May 13, 2014
- 23 Effective Exercises For Toned Buttocks - April 25, 2014
- Best Aerobics Shoes For Women – Our Top 10 - April 11, 2014
- 14 Amazing Benefits And Uses Of Soy Protein - March 26, 2014
- Top 10 Clinics/Centers That Provide Laser Treatment For Acne Scars - March 24, 2014