Are you blessed with naturally curly hair? Do you find it boring to wear the same curly hairstyle every day? Well, you have reached the right page. We are going to talk about 50 amazing hairstyles for girls with curly hair here. Check out the list below:
Popular Hairdos For Curly Hair:
1. Full-Head Blonde Curls with Middle Part:
Create a center part on your long golden blonde curly bob and let the soft luscious coils frame your face nicely. The voluminous structure and messy texture will increase your beauty to a great extent.
2. Careless Curly Bob with Side-Swept Bang:
This shoulder-length black bob with random soft as well as spiral curls will make you look like a true careless beauty. Part it to one side, sweep the front hair over your forehead and give a messy finish.
3. Short Bob with Textured Halfway Curls:
The specialty of this hairstyle is that the curls start leaving a few inches from the roots and turn into wispy ends. A side part and neat texturization will help you define your style perfectly.
4. Layered Spiral Curls with Center Part:
Wondering how to style up your golden blonde spiral curls? Get a layered cut and part the hair in the middle. Finally, set the whole style by applying a hair spray.
5. Thin Delicate Full-Head Curls on Blonde Bob:
This cute doll-like hairstyle suits young girls very well. Create thin delicate golden blonde curls all over your head, let the front section lie at one side of your forehead and use hairspray to set the style.
6. Thick Textured Curls Rolled Back to Side:
In this medium-length curly hairstyle, the dark beige blonde curls are rolled back to one side after applying mousse to the roots. Now, take them in thick sections and texturize properly for a sexy look.
7. Soft Reddish Blonde Curls with Random Fringes:
Soft large curls look extremely romantic and gorgeous on reddish blonde hair. You can add random front fringes to them in order to frame your face, while a little messy finish will complement the style rightly.
8. Super High Ponytail with Layered Wispy Ends:
Give the natural beauty of your curls a boost by wearing this super high ponytail. Pull all your coils to your crown and secure them with a nice hair accessory. The wispy layers should rest around your head and face playfully.
9. Frizzy Voluminous Rounded Bob on Coily Hair:
This rounded bob is a great choice for a round face. Super coily locks, absolute frizzes, ultimate volume and a subtle side sweep have made it look stunning.
10. Highlighted Veiled Bob with Intense Curls:
This is another shoulder-length bob on thin light brown curls with light natural blonde highlights. The beautiful white veil featuring a bow has balanced off the intense curly look ideally.
11. Thick Curls with Frizzes and Twisted Spiral Front:
Create a deep side part on your light beige blonde hair and curl up the sides into thick coils. The rest of the curls should be frizzy and voluminous, while the front section should be twisted up along the hairline and secured into a spiral structure.
12. Auburn Red Bob with Full-Head Ringlets:
You can easily grab the attention of others at any event with a head full of rich auburn red hair. But how about sporting soft fluffy ringlets all over the head? Do give it a try and enjoy the experience!
13. Soft Side-Gathered Curls with Long Side Sweep:
Look gorgeous in this beautiful side hairdo just by parting your soft highlighted curls to one side and gathering them on the other shoulder. The front hair should be swept over the forehead for a dramatic effect.
14. Romantic Tousled Side Braid on Curly Locks:
If you are a girl with highlighted beige blonde curls, this would be the most beautiful style for you to wear on a romantic date night or prom party. Just braid up the hair loosely over one shoulder and let a few strands cuddle your face. Simple!
15. Side-Parted Curly Bob with Floral Headband:
In this shoulder-length bob, the soft curls are parted to one side and a floral headband is used to beautify the style. Curl up the side-swept bang in outward direction and secure it into the headband for a neat look.
16. Golden Blonde Pixie with Curly Top-Front:
Who says pixie is only meant for girls with straight hair? Check out this golden blonde pixie with dark roots. It is parted to one side and its top-front section is curled up in the sexiest way.
17. Low Side Ponytail on Rolled Back Curls:
This is an example of super curly, long and light beige blonde hairstyle. All you need to do is roll the curls at the back and gather on one shoulder. Then secure them with an elastic band right at the nape of the neck. Finally, set the ponytail by applying a hairspray.
18. Side-Parted Curly Pigtails with Twisted Front:
Pigtails are one of the most favorite hairstyles of girls. If you have naturally curly hair, simply part it to one side, make two coily pigtails and secure the twisted front part at the back with bobby pins. Cute and absolutely adorable!
19. Loose Halfway Curls with Pinned Back Front:
Smoothen up the top section of your golden brown locks to some extent so that the remaining natural curls stay intact. Now, pin your front hair at the back with bobby pins, while leaving the curls on your shoulders.
Latest posts by Ritu (see all)
- Best Spas In India – Our Top 10 Picks - June 7, 2013
- 14 Popular Prom Hairstyles for Girls With Medium Length Hair - January 4, 2013
- Top 5 Simple Hairstyles For Medium Length Hair - December 18, 2012
- 8 Effective Beauty Tips For Dark Facial Spots - December 17, 2012