Are you blessed with naturally curly hair? Do you find it boring to wear the same curly hairstyle every day? Well, you have reached the right page. We are going to talk about 50 amazing hairstyles for girls with curly hair here. Check out the list below:
Popular Hairdos For Curly Hair:
1. Full-Head Blonde Curls with Middle Part:
Create a center part on your long golden blonde curly bob and let the soft luscious coils frame your face nicely. The voluminous structure and messy texture will increase your beauty to a great extent.
2. Careless Curly Bob with Side-Swept Bang:
This shoulder-length black bob with random soft as well as spiral curls will make you look like a true careless beauty. Part it to one side, sweep the front hair over your forehead and give a messy finish.
3. Short Bob with Textured Halfway Curls:
The specialty of this hairstyle is that the curls start leaving a few inches from the roots and turn into wispy ends. A side part and neat texturization will help you define your style perfectly.
4. Layered Spiral Curls with Center Part:
Wondering how to style up your golden blonde spiral curls? Get a layered cut and part the hair in the middle. Finally, set the whole style by applying a hair spray.
5. Thin Delicate Full-Head Curls on Blonde Bob:
This cute doll-like hairstyle suits young girls very well. Create thin delicate golden blonde curls all over your head, let the front section lie at one side of your forehead and use hairspray to set the style.
6. Thick Textured Curls Rolled Back to Side:
In this medium-length curly hairstyle, the dark beige blonde curls are rolled back to one side after applying mousse to the roots. Now, take them in thick sections and texturize properly for a sexy look.
7. Soft Reddish Blonde Curls with Random Fringes:
Soft large curls look extremely romantic and gorgeous on reddish blonde hair. You can add random front fringes to them in order to frame your face, while a little messy finish will complement the style rightly.
8. Super High Ponytail with Layered Wispy Ends:
Give the natural beauty of your curls a boost by wearing this super high ponytail. Pull all your coils to your crown and secure them with a nice hair accessory. The wispy layers should rest around your head and face playfully.
9. Frizzy Voluminous Rounded Bob on Coily Hair:
This rounded bob is a great choice for a round face. Super coily locks, absolute frizzes, ultimate volume and a subtle side sweep have made it look stunning.
10. Highlighted Veiled Bob with Intense Curls:
This is another shoulder-length bob on thin light brown curls with light natural blonde highlights. The beautiful white veil featuring a bow has balanced off the intense curly look ideally.
Latest posts by Ritu (see all)
- Best Spas In India – Our Top 10 Picks - June 7, 2013
- 14 Popular Prom Hairstyles for Girls With Medium Length Hair - January 4, 2013
- Top 5 Simple Hairstyles For Medium Length Hair - December 18, 2012
- 8 Effective Beauty Tips For Dark Facial Spots - December 17, 2012