About Different Hairstyles
Women are particular about everything they do; especially their dress, accessories and their hairstyles. Your age, face shape, facial features, occasion, all of these play a very important role when it comes to selecting how you would like to style your hair.
It seems that the year 2014 is going to be all about feminine and sleek haircut styles.
Different Haircut Styles:
1. Heat free Curls: This is the hairstyle that is mostly noticed in vogue as fashionistas across the globe become more conscious of the damage heat does to their hair. Curls can be made with rags, socks, paper bags, electrical wires, the list is endless. So get creative and go explore.
2. Twists : Twisting the fringe sideways or a simple French twist at the back has never gone out of season and its here to stay even in 2014.
3. Bumpits : You remember those days when in old Hindi movies the actresses used to adorn ginormous bumpits. It seems it’s all coming back this year. So get your hairsprays ready to bump up your hair, be it the fringe or the entire back. Hold it in place with bobby pins and use hairsprays. If you want to avoid hair sprays you can also buy bumpits sets from the market and recreate Oldies Bollywood.
4. Wet/Sleek looks : Make a high pony tail and layer the top with hair wax to give it the sleek/wet look.
5. Braids : Braids were the most stylish hairstyles in 2011. However, in 2014, its still there though it’s in the form of messy braids. Make the regular hair braids. When you’re done, tease out small sections of the hair from the braids and make it messy!! It’s simple as that.
6. Fringe : Personally, fringe is my favourite. But 2014 hair trend comes with ultra short fringe/bangs. I know many people won’t go for this. Because it is a risky hairstyle and one need to be bold to carry this off.
7. Long Hair : 2011 saw the pixie hair cut makes her rounds. It seems that 2014 is back with long hair trending all over again.
8. Hair partition : Both side partition and centre partition are in vogue. So its upto you to choose your favourite.
9. Volume : 2014 is all about voluminous hair. So don’t be afraid to tease your hair and go BIG! Flip your hair and blow dry them. Just place your hands lightly over the hair to smoothen the flyaways. Use hairsprays if you want the volume to last longer.
10. Buns : And yes, the everlasting buns are here to stay too. So make hair buns, braided buns, and messy buns. Make a simple bun and add a hairstick to give it the very oriental look, or you can use a pencil in your buns if you want to go for the sexy librarian look!!
Now that you’ve known about the popular and latest haircut styles, lets tell you about which one will suit which age group.Read More >>