Are you looking for some safe herbal alternatives to replace your luxury beauty items loaded with harsh chemicals? We are here to help you out. You can now pamper your skin and hair with all products that contain natural ingredients. Check out the following list of top 10 herbal cosmetics product brands available in India.
Top 10 Herbal Cosmetic Product Brands In India:
Listed below are the top 10 brands of herbal cosmetic products available in India for your knowledge. Have a glimpse at them, so that you can pick the right products the next time.
1. Himalaya Herbals:
‘Himalaya Herbals’ has become one of the most trusted names in the Indian herbal cosmetics industry. Since the year 1930, the company has been taking utmost care of our beauty with its vast line of products that are 100% natural and safe. Years of research, rare Himalayan herbs, best ayurvedic compositions, and superior pharmaceutical technology are some of the specialties of this brand.
- Face care (cleansers or washes, scrubs, masks, toners, moisturizers, fairness, eye care, lip care and special treatment products)
- Body care (lotions, creams and soaps)
- Hand care
- Foot care
- Hair care (oils, shampoos, conditioners and creams)
[ Read: Homemade Toners For Oily Skin ]
2. Lotus Herbals:
Being one of the most renowned herbal cosmetic brands of India, Lotus Herbals offers more than 250 variations of beauty and cosmetics items enriched with all the goodness of some not-so-easily-available medicinal as well as therapeutic herbs. It is an ISO 9001 company with a holistic healthcare approach, which helps us make the most of our beauty regime by providing long-term results in the shortest possible time.
- Skin care (face washes, cleansers, toners, moisturizers, protectors, nourishers, correctors, enhancers, exfoliators, lip care and whitening range)
- Body care (lotions and Ayurvedic cleansing bars)
- Hair care (oils, shampoos and tonics)
- Safe sun care (before sun, after sun, non-greasy, anti-aging with tint, for men and for kids)
- Makeup (face, eyes, lips, nails, ecostay and others)
3. Khadi Natural:
When you opt for Khadi Natural, you don’t need to worry about the quality or purity of your herbal cosmetics products. Rather, the enormous range of products will make you spoiled for choices. It is one of the leading manufacturers of herbal items in India and has long been delivering customized products to customers of all skin and hair types.
- Skin care (face washes, toners, moisturizers, scrubs, packs, masks, sprays, creams, body butter, hydro gel and lip balms)
- Hair care (regular oils, no mineral oil and paraffin-free oils, shampoos, conditioners, mehndi and henna products that are 100% natural colors)
- Body care (bath oils, bath salts, body wash and aromatic bubble bath)
- Handmade soaps (butter soaps, glycerine soaps and loofah soaps)
- Aromatherapy (essential oils and massage oils)
4. Vaadi Herbals:
Vaadi Herbals brings a perfect combination of herbal science and advanced technology to us through its wide range of beauty and personal care products. Usage of the finest quality natural herb extracts and highly reasonable prices are the specialties of this brand.
- Face care (washes, scrubs, creams, lotions, gels, packs, facial soaps / bars and facial kits)
- Bath and body care (oils, soaps, creams, lotions, scrubs and gels)
- Hair care (oils and shampoos)
- Lip care (lip balms, etc.)
- Foot care (creams, scrubs and soaps)
5. Just Herbs:
Just Herbs is another herbal and ayurvedic cosmetics brand in India, which is much appreciated for disclosing the full list of ingredients for its products. Each of the items is uniquely formulated with certified natural components for ensuring maximum efficacy, ultimate safety and a luxurious experience.
- Face & body care (cleansers, exfoliators, moisturizers, natural sun protective products and glow boosters)
- Hair care (dandruff control, hair fall, products for dry to normal scalp and products for normal to oily scalp)
When it comes to the best Indian herbal cosmetics brands, Biotique always comes in the list of top 10. The company has earned worldwide reputation for blending time-tested natural therapies with the science of bio-technology.
- Skin care (cleansers, exfoliators, toners, moisturizers, scrubs, masks, vitalizers, products for sun protection, eye care and lip care)
- Hair care (oils, shampoos, conditioners, serums and products for styling)
- Body care (cleansers, nourishers, products for body massage, after bath, hand care and foot care)
- Makeup (face, eyes, lips, nails and shimmer)
7. Forest Essentials:
Only herbal extracts along with pure essential oils can help us retain the youth of our skin. And this is the concept behind the famous beauty and skin care line called Forest Essentials. Each and every product that we use from this brand contains spring water and naturally grown herbs from deep forests. Moreover, all of them are made by labors in several Himalayan villages.
- Facial care (cleansers, exfoliators, hydrating gels, toners, moisturizers, night creams, anti-aging, skin lighteners, masques, eye care and lip care)
- Body care (base oils, bath oils, shower oils, massage oils, creams, lotions, polishers, soaps, mists, shower wash, butter soaps and handmade clear sugar soaps)
- Hair care (head massage oils, cleansers and conditioners)
- Wellness (diffuser burner oils, etc.)
8. Ayur Herbals:
True to its tagline i.e., ‘close to nature, close to you’, Ayur Herbals offers a vast range of natural beauty and cosmetics products to Indian as well as international customers. Each and every item delivered by this company is the result of thorough research. Authenticity and price are two biggest pros of this brand.
- Face care (gels, wash, scrubs, masks, packs, cleansing milk, astringent, toners, moisturizers, lotions, creams and lip balm)
- Sun care (sunscreen lotion and after sun burn gel)
- Body care (waxes, fairness bleach, rosewater, soaps and breast firming products)
- Hair care (hair wash, oils, shampoos, conditioners, kali mehendi, henna powder and styling gels)
Not only specific beauty treatments, but the VLCC Personal Care has also its own line of herbal cosmetics and beauty products that suit all sorts of skin and hair. From healing, protecting to taking care, you can expect everything from the exclusively formulated VLCC products.
- Skin care (cleansers, washes, scrubs, toners, astringent, moisturizers, packs, skin whitening products, anti-pollution products, soaps, bleaches, eye care and lip care)
- Sun defence range (sun screens and after sun care)
- Body care (lotions, body therapy and pediglo)
- Hair care (oils, shampoos, conditioners, masks and henna)
- Specialties (facial kits, products for body shaping and products for grooming)
10. JOVEES Herbal:
JOVEES Herbal has also been providing high quality herbal cosmetics to Indian as well as International customers since last few years. The brand has more or less 85 excellent natural products in its portfolio now. With so many choices of items, you can easily pick the best one to meet your requirements.
- Skin care (cleansers, scrubs, toners / astringent, nourishers and packs / masks)
- Sun care (sun block, anti-tan pack, protective creams, gels and lotions)
- Hair care (oils, shampoos, conditioners, tonics, packs, mehendi, revitalizers, hair and scalp cleanser)
- Eye care (cream, gel and kajal)
- Lip care (lip care and lip balm)
- Specialties – pearl-whitening products and 24 carat gold series
You may have already used several products from many of these brands and enjoyed their benefits too. Do not forget to share your experiences with us. We would be glad to see your responses.
- Top 10 Made In India Cosmetic Brands
- Top 10 Vegetarian Cosmetic Brands
- 10 Best Paraben-Free Cosmetics You Can Try Today
- Best MAC Cosmetics Products – Our Top 10 Picks
Nilankeeta Roy Chowdhury
Latest posts by Nilankeeta Roy Chowdhury (see all)
- 10 Most Popular Vegetarian Restaurants In Pune - December 26, 2014
- 6 Amazing Benefits Of Step Aerobics For Weight Loss - October 21, 2014
- 4 Steps To Use Mala Beads For Meditation - October 20, 2014
- Top 10 Herbal Cosmetic Brands Available In India - October 20, 2014
- Mahamudra Meditation – What Is It And What Are Its Benefits? - October 8, 2014