If you want Straight hair but don’t know how, just follow these tips and get fabulous sleek tresses with ease!cc licensed ( BY SA ) flickr photo shared by leyla.a
How to straighten hair naturally:
These methods will not give you a miraculous change but will definitely make your hair 100% smoother and straighter.
Banana and Papaya mask:
Mash some banana and papaya together with a spoonful of honey; and apply it on your hair. Wait for the mixture to dry completely, wash it and then blow dry in a downward motion.
Coconut Cream and Lemon Mask:
Straight Irons Galore:
Here are some tips on how to straighten hair at home with a straight iron!
- Buy a straightener for your hair length and make sure it is of the ceramic kind – it will burn your hands otherwise
- Use a heat protector spray to prevent heat damage – Sunsilk Keratinology spray is easily available in the market
- Start from the back and section your hair, the more sections you make, the easier you will find it to straighten.
- Do not overheat the plates, pick the temperature wisely.
- Once done, use a serum to keep the frizz away.
Permanent straightening is a difficult and delicate process to do at home; a person who is confident and determined enough can manage though.
- Permanent straightening works chemically, the product breaks the bonds between the keratin molecules.
- Choose an appropriate home kit and follow the instructions well.
- If the frizzy texture still exists, then further styling is necessary.
- If you use other chemicals on your hair, like hair colour, be very careful. Do a strand test and be safe when using chemicals.
Try out these Hair straightening at home methods and let us know the results.
If You Enjoyed This Post, Sign Up For Newsletter
(And get your daily dose of Beauty & Wellness tips straight to your inbox)