Rare is good! But rare is also difficult.
Do you have lovely hazel eyes? A blessing for sure. You just need to figure out how to do it up right. You need to go the kim Kardashian way.
What exactly is the hazel colour but?It is generally a mix of different colours, mostly brown and green.
Some other famous international celebrities who have hazel eyes are Angelina Jolie, Kristen Stewart, Charlize Theron, Audrey Hepburn, Tyra Banks, Mila Kunis and Sofia Vergara. But this one look by Kim Kardashian stole out hearts!
Eye makeup tutorial for creating sexy and sultry hazel eyes
Things you will need to create the look:
- Light blue or aqua marine eye shadow
- Silver eye shadow
- Dark charcoal eye shadow (you can alternately use very dark black eye shadow in case you don’t have a charcoal one)
- White eye liner (pencil), alternatively you can use a white eye shadow in case you do not have a white eye liner
- Black eyeliner (liquid and pencil both ), alternatively you can use a black eye shadow in case you do not have a black eye liner
- False lashes (this is purely your choice)
- Volumizing mascara
- An eye lash curler
Steps to help create the look:
- Remove any makeup that you have on your eyelids.
- Dab on concealer on and around the problem areas
- Now blend in the foundation to create the perfect base.
- Now fully cover the eye lid with your light blue or aqua marine eye shadow.
- Make sure you also apply this along the lower rim below the lash line
- Do this from the exterior up to the middle portion.
- Apply the charcoal shadow from the exterior side onto the crease
- Make sure you fade it into the center of the lid.
- Apply the light blue or aqua marine color into the crease
- This will help it to blend well with the charcoal shadow.
- Leave out some visible brow bone portion.
- Use the silver shade on the left brow bone area and on your eye nose junction.
- Line the lower rim with a white liner.
- Draw a moderate thick line with the black eye liner on the top lid.
- Use the black pencil eye liner just below the white lining of the lower rim.
- Kim Kardashin loves using false lashes. You can wear too if you are comfortable or give it a miss.
- Make sure you apply a thick coating of lengthening or volumizing mascara. This is essential as it will make your eye lashes look thick enough for this look.
- Using your eye lash curler, give your eye lashes a good curl to enhance the look.
This is how your Kim Kardashian inspired sultry and sexy hazel eyes makeup will look. Try it out to make your eyes the center of all attention. And of course you can try it out even if you do not have hazel eyes!
If You Enjoyed This Post, Sign Up For Newsletter
(And get your daily dose of Beauty & Wellness tips straight to your inbox)
Latest posts by Zinnia (see all)
- Beautiful Cheetah Nail Art Tutorial With Detailed Steps And Pictures - March 18, 2014
- 10 Amazing Hand Painted Nail Art Tutorials With Detailed Steps - February 7, 2014
- Beautiful Red And Green Nail Art Tutorial With Detailed Steps - February 7, 2014
- 2 Amazing Red Nail Art Tutorials With Detailed Steps - February 7, 2014