Everybody wishes to stay in sound health conditions and fitness, and enjoy his life to the fullest. A majority of the people go around complaining about pimples, acid reflux, stomach infection, constipation, menopause issues and other health problems, when they don’t actually have to. The fact is that, all of these health problems can be easily averted before they take a serious turn by considering natural and holistic remedies which are easy to intake.
One of the best and most recommended solutions to your health problems is aloe vera juice. Drinking a glass or two of this natural juice will have a magical effect on your overall health conditions.
Aloe Juice – A Quick Health Booster
When your body runs short of energy and you drink a glass of aloe vera juice, it’ll keep you energetic and rejuvenated right through the day (1). The naturally cultivated aloe vera plant has its roots in Africa. The prehistoric people have always used them for curing minor skin injuries and diseases due to its soothing properties. Ever since the age-old times, it has been used for healing physical wounds.
The flesh or jelly of the plant can be used for generating juice, which is consumed by lots of people as a health supplement. Since it’s loaded with natural nutrients and goodness, it can easily be termed a magical plant. According to scientists or researchers, the most common nutrients found in this drink are B12, C and E.
It also consists of minerals like germanium, copper and iron – all of which contribute to the healing of countless medical disorders. What’s more, the juice helps in triggering the loosening and discharging of unprocessed waste inside your digestive set up.
Health Benefits of Aloe Vera
Aloe vera is possibly one of the most under-rated ingredients of your kitchen; however, it offers some of the best and amazing health benefits to an individual. Before we get to the main recipe of how to make aloe vera juice at home, let’s take a look at some of its top benefits.
- Excellent for oral health and hygiene (2)
- Contains anti-inflammatory (3) and anti-bacterial properties (4)
- Drives away discomfort and pain (5)
- Boosts your body’s immunity power (6)
How To Make Aloe Vera Juice?
Now that you’ve known the numerous health benefits of aloe vera, it’s time to know how to make aloe vera juice on your own. Let’s assume that you have an aloe vera plant in your backyard. You’re already aware of the healing properties of this plant and now you wish to consume it internally to enjoy more health benefits.
If you’re fond of drinking juices, why don’t you try a glass of aloe vera juice? These juices are easily available in the market, but they’re often infused with certain chemicals to keep it stable. What’s more, it helps in extending the shelf life of the product. If you have an aloe plant in your home itself, you can easily prepare the juice on your own. This is how you can make your own aloe vera juice at home:
1. Trim the ends of a matured aloe plant
2. Cut the leaves in two halves and take out the clear gel
3. Now, place this crystal clear gel in a blender and put in three to five citrus fruits
4. Now, turn on the blender for at least two minutes
5. Once thoroughly blended, place this juice in the freezer and leave it for at least two hours
[ Read: Broccoli Nutritional Benefits ]
Your delicious glass of aloe juice is ready. If you wish, you may also dilute this juice with other juices or water to enhance its taste or flavour. You may also consume it in its natural state, but be aware of its laxative effect.
Anymore questions on how to make Aloe Vera juice at home? Do shoot us a comment!
Latest posts by Shruti Goenka (see all)
- Does Metformin Help You Lose Weight? - March 24, 2014
- Create Your Own Maybelline Makeup Kit With These 10 Amazing Products - March 18, 2014
- Top 5 Ayurvedic Products For Increasing Height – Works Wonders - March 15, 2014
- 10 Pictures Of Emma Stone Without Makeup - March 15, 2014
- 6 Main Causes Of Hair Loss In Children - March 15, 2014