Blackheads on chin:
All of us face issues with skin regularly and most of them tend to be with facial skin. Thanks to the never ending environmental pollution and climate changes, we face these issues every day.
Just like the way we get pimples and acne on the head and cheeks, we tend to get a few bumps on the chin area, which are called Chin black heads/White heads. These are mainly due to the excess sebum formation in the skin pores. The worst thing about these chin blackheads is that they are unnecessarily prominent! You do you lips up and the next thing in line when someone looks down at your face are these ugly chin blackheads. And makeup is not really very effective at covering it up. Plus you don’t want to clog up the pores more and make the condition even worse.
[ Read: Easy Remedies For Pimples On Forehead ]
As these are hard to get rid of, we need to have a proper plan. Here are a few tips on how to clear blackheads on chin:
Tips to Remove Chin Blackheads:
1. Gentle cleansing and exfoliation everyday is good option to avoid dirt in skin pores. This will also help you make skin supple and also helps you get rid of Chin blackheads.
2. Expose your facial skin to some steam either by leaning over a hot water bowl or by a steam machine at least for 10 minutes in-order to open pores. Use of eucalyptus oil drops can avoid any cause of infections.
3. Never over do things like forcefully removing blackheads or vigorous use of scrubs as it may leave an ever-remaining scar on your face. It also could end up releasing excess oil leading to increasing number of more pimples.
4. Try using blackhead removing products available in the market to increase overall curing process. Blackhead strips or dirt particles can be used to remove blockages from the skin.
5. Sea salt and Micro-beads can help you remove Chin blackheads as well. But if the problem is critical, you can always consider visiting a dermatologist, who can prescribe useful medicines and creams with retinoids to cure the problem with ease.
6. Estheticians use extractors, which are inserted directly into the pore to remove the black heads, forcing the sebum out. It claims to remove black heads without even leaving a minute scar on our face. But it is suggestible to consult an experienced esthetician for the right procedure.
7. Always take enough Vitamin C (at-least 1 gram daily) to improve your skin texture and clarity. It can actually boost collage production.
8. Try applying orange peel or paste on effected area and leave on for at-least for 15 minutes followed by rinsing with warm water. It will help you reduce the oil production, which inturn will cut on the dirt collection.
9. Application of Aloe Vera directly on skin is also very effective in curing black heads in and around the chin area. All you have to do is apply it on your skin and let it stay for 15 minutes, later rinse it off with warm water. Similarly lemon also can do good to cure this issue.
- 7 Simple Ways To Reduce Pimples On The Head
- Best Face Washes For Black Heads – Our Top 10
- 5 Hairstyles To Hide That Huge Forehead
- 4 Simple Ways To Treat Whiteheads
- Blackheads and Whiteheads: Beginning of Acne
If You Enjoyed This Post, Sign Up For Newsletter
(And get your daily dose of Beauty & Wellness tips straight to your inbox)
Latest posts by Gayatri (see all)
- 11 Amazing Benefits Of Hyacinth Herb For Skin, Hair And Health - April 25, 2014
- 10 Amazing Benefits Of Rue Herb For Skin, Hair And Health - April 23, 2014
- 7 Amazing Benefits Of St. John’s Wort For Skin, Hair And Health - April 22, 2014
- 32 Amazing Benefits Of Frankincense For Skin, Hair And Health - April 22, 2014