Are you tired of seeing rashes all over your skin? Is eczema ruining your happiness and stealing a healthy and happy lifestyle away from you? Do you think you are far away from healing? If you just nodded to all these questions, then let us first tell you that there is a natural solution to your problem. It is apple cider vinegar we are talking about.
Would you like to know how apple cider vinegar helps treat eczema and how you can use it? Then go ahead and read this post.
What You Need To Know About Apple Cider Vinegar And Eczema
Here is a couple of points in brief that will definitely help you understand why people use apple cider vinegar to heal eczema.
- First of all, not just apple cider vinegar, but even other kinds of mineral salts, Vitamin B1, and acetic acid can help you treat eczema.
- Secondly, apple cider vinegar contains acetic acid that provides several antifungal and antiviral properties that fight skin infections and remove inflammation, dryness, etc.
- Third, apple cider vinegar contains antioxidants such as beta-carotene in abundance, which helps in the renewal of cells and allows your skin to find instant and quick relief from eczema.
- Vinegar fights itchiness and dryness of the skin. It boosts immunity as well in order to help eczema heal over time.
- Apple cider vinegar contains vitamins and minerals such as sodium, calcium, beta-carotene, sulphur, magnesium etc., which again help in making you immune and control all signs of eczema.
- Another thing you must know is that apple cider vinegar comes with elements that help in detoxifying your body that results in a clean and healthy looking skin.
- Apple cider vinegar contains fiber in abundance that helps in digestion and prevents you from feeling bloated or constipated. Digestive diseases often lead to the accumulation of hazardous substances in your body that spread over your skin leading to eczema.
- Apple cider vinegar also contains potassium that reduces allergenic effects. It helps in balancing the pH levels of your skin that allows eczema to heal quicker.
[ Read: Is Neem An Effective Cure For Eczema? ]
How To Use Apple Cider Vinegar For Eczema?
1. Diluted Apple Cider Vinegar
Using diluted apple cider vinegar can definitely take care of eczema for life.
- For this, you will have to take some water and apple cider vinegar.
- Mix this thoroughly, and with the help of a cotton ball, apply it on the skin that is actually affected with the help of a cotton ball.
- You may also pour this in a spray bottle that is empty and spritz it on the area a few times every day.
- If you have diluted skin, it would be best to stick to 3 cups of water and one-fourth of vinegar.
- You should carry out this procedure at least twice a day in order to maximize the benefits.
2. Vinegar Bath
Vinegar baths are also something you could try on a regular basis in order to maximize the health benefits.
- Take around two cups of white vinegar or the usual apple cider vinegar and add this to your regular bucket of bath water.
- Next, you will have to mix this well and soak yourself for about 30 minutes.
- You can also add one-third cup of sunflower oil to the bath if you want to. It always comes with a special advantage.
- This process is best for people who have sensitive skin.
- You may try this bath around three times per week in order to ensure quick recovery.
- It will help your skin to retain its moisture, and the dead skin cells will also be removed very easily.
3. Apple Cider Vinegar As Oral Solution
This is one of the most interesting methods to get rid of eczema. Give this one a shot today to get instant and quick relief.
- Get around two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and simply mix it with water.
- Drink this twice a day. You may also add two tablespoons of honey if you please.
- The process will definitely help you remove potassium that is something most eczema patients are at a deficiency of.
4. Apple Cider Vinegar With Honey And Molasses
Apple cider vinegar, along with honey and molasses, always makes a huge difference. Here is how you should go about this home remedy:
- Take two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and add it to another glass of water.
- You can always make it taste better by adding some honey, maple syrup and a few black strap molasses.
- You may mix this thoroughly around three times a day, 30 minutes before you grab a meal.
- You can also drink a glass of plain water with apple cider vinegar in order to feel better.
- Add some fresh fruit or vegetable juice along with this. Drink this regularly.
- Apple cider vinegar will help in drying your skin and add moisture.
5. Apple Cider Vinegar With Baking Soda
A final remedy you could try using apple cider vinegar for eczema is the one that involves baking soda.
- Grab two tablespoons of organic apple cider vinegar and one forth tablespoon of baking powder.
- Mix this thoroughly and add another cup of water.
- Let the frizzing stop before you can add this mixture to your tea and honey.
- This drink should be taken before lunch.
- It will help you find relief from eczema.
- Do not take it as it is, or else it will burn your stomach.
Dyshidrotic eczema is a skin condition that usually occurs on the hands and feet. Tiny blisters spread all over the soles. Sometimes it appears on the hands as well. However, this can also be treated with the help of apple cider vinegar.
- Grab a bucket full of water and mix it with a cup of apple cider vinegar.
- Soak your hands and feet in it for about 30 minutes.
- This will help in reducing dryness and itchiness often associated with eczema.
- You can repeat the same process two times a day in order to treat the disease.
How did you like this post? Have you tried apple cider vinegar earlier? Do let us know your experiences in the comment box below. We would love to hear from you!
- How To Use Apple Cider Vinegar For Spider Veins
- How Apple Cider Vinegar Cured My Sore Throat
- How To Use Apple Cider Vinegar To Treat Gout?
- How To Use Apple Cider Vinegar To Treat Acne?
- How To Use Apple Cider Vinegar For Treating Warts?
Latest posts by Naomi (see all)
- The Ultimate Guide To Merkaba Meditation - September 14, 2015
- 8 Energizing Foods To Eat After A Morning Run - September 11, 2015
- 6 Fascinating Health Benefits Of Quercetin - September 7, 2015
- 6 Surprising Ways Salmon Can Benefit Your Health - September 2, 2015
- 7 Remarkable Ways Tapioca Can Benefit You - August 26, 2015