Are you scared of looking at yourself in the mirror because of that unappealing mole you have got? Do you keep wondering why on earth did you happen to be that unlucky person who ended up with a mole? If that is the case, then the first thing you got to do is change your way of thinking. Moles aren’t a curse! They are natural.
And the second thing you got to do is use tea tree oil. This is because if there is anything in nature that can remove moles, it is tea tree oil!
It is found out that the average woman develops around 40 moles all over the body throughout her life. Thankfully, with the advent of modern medicine and technology, getting rid of moles is no longer an impossible task.
However, you don’t always have to use expensive methods to get rid of moles. You can try tea tree oil instead! It is safe, effective and doesn’t have any side effects. So, want to know more? Go ahead and give a read!
What Is Tea Tree Oil?
Tea tree oil refers to the oil that is extracted from the leaves of a plant named Melaleuca alternifolia. People often call it melaleuca oil too. It has been used for hundreds of years and is capable of treating several health problems. Coughs, colds, throat problems and as well as skin ailments – all can be taken care of by this amazing ingredient.
The oil is often used in antiseptic products and is perfect for skin problems.
[ Read: Home Remedies For Skin Pores ]
How To Remove Moles With Tea Tree Oil?
There is a certain technique you will have to use for removing moles with tea tree oil. Just follow the steps mentioned below:
- Get hold of a cotton swab and dip it in the oil very gently.
- Now place it on your mole for a while.
- You should continue doing this at least three times a day until the mole has entirely vanished.
- If you begin to feel any irritation on the skin, please do not use it any further.
This method will eventually help the mole to fade and disappear. It might fall off after some time and heal entirely. The skin right underneath the mole could be a little sensitive. So you should make it a point to apply sunscreen every time you step out into the sun. This should be done for the next six weeks. You should also carry an umbrella along with you. Sun protection is important when the skin is sensitive.
Why Should You Use Tea Tree Oil?
There are a few of reasons that will surely convince you to get hold of tea tree oil to remove moles! Here they are:
- Tea Tree Oil is cost effective. It isn’t as expensive as laser treatments and surgery. You can easily buy a bottle from the grocery store or order it online.
- It is very easy to apply! The process isn’t complicated.
- There is hardly any risk of infection with tea tree oil. So there is nothing you have to worry about.
- You will never scar yourself using tea tree oil.
[ Read: Benefits Of Copaiba Oil ]
Disadvantages Of Tea Tree Oil:
Before we end the article, it is wise to know about the disadvantages that come with tea tree oil, especially for mole removal.
- It doesn’t work for everyone. People have different skin types after all!
- The results take no less than a couple of weeks to be visible.
- The smell is a little strong for people with sensitive noses.
- Some people might develop a hidden allergy. So it’s better to test it on a piece of cloth before using.
Mole or no mole, tree tea oil should be a part of your skin care regimen. It has a number of skin benefits. And if you want to get rid of an ugly looking mole, just use this natural wonder!
Now that you know how to remove moles with tea tree oil, let us know if you’ll give it a try. And don’t forget to tell us how well tea tree oil worked for you! Just drop a word in the comments section below!
- How To Use Tea Tree Oil To Get Rid Of Lice?
- Is Tea Tree Oil Helpful In Curing Dandruff?
- 3 Simple Methods Using Tea Tree Oil To Cure Acne
- Top 10 Mole Removal Creams Available In India
- 24 Effective Home Remedies For Mole Removal
Latest posts by Naomi (see all)
- The Ultimate Guide To Merkaba Meditation - September 14, 2015
- 8 Energizing Foods To Eat After A Morning Run - September 11, 2015
- 6 Fascinating Health Benefits Of Quercetin - September 7, 2015
- 6 Surprising Ways Salmon Can Benefit Your Health - September 2, 2015
- 7 Remarkable Ways Tapioca Can Benefit You - August 26, 2015