If you’re unable to get the egg out of its shell within seconds, then probably you’re doing it wrong!
Hard boiled eggs are one of the best food items that you can have for breakfast. It provides good fats that lower the level of cholesterol in your body and prevents ailments like heart diseases. Eggs are a good source of protein, which strengthen the bones and make your vision better.
Whoa! Now, that’s lot of benefits for such a tiny thing. But as much as you would wish to eat hard boiled eggs daily, you would hate peeling the shell off.
Normally, I would hard boil the egg, and when it’s ready to use, I would just tap the egg on the edge of anything hard and then start peeling. But this process left my egg broken with all annoying bits and pieces stuck to the egg shell. Fret not! There are other ways to do it – MUCH easier ways!
Do you find peeling eggs too difficult and the most stressful way to reach to the eggy goodness? How many minutes of your life have you spent till now on peeling boiled eggs? Well, fear not, these quick hacks will make your life easier and will show you how to peel a hard boiled egg… finally.
1. Don’t Get Cracking, Get Shaking:
All you need to make this hack work is a mason jar, boiled egg and water.
- Take a mason jar and place the egg inside.
- Fill the jar halfway with water and screw the lid back on.
- Now shake it, sh sh shake it for a few seconds.
- Open the jar and take the egg out. The egg shell should simply slide off once you’re done.
BOOM – that was so easy!
For video tutorial, check out this link:
Adding a little of baking soda or white vinegar helps to ease the peeling process further – but don’t add too much of it as it may affect the flavour of the egg.
Another way is to simply place the egg in a glass and fill it partially with water. Place your hand over the top of the glass to prevent the water from gushing out when you shake it.
The shell will come off easily.
Watch the How To video here:
Wait, there is one more hack!
2. Smack It:
Here’s another secret to shed those egg shells in a very simple way and without leaving any annoying bits and pieces behind.
Take an egg and smack it over the table and then roll it around before peeling. The shell will literally pop right off in one piece. Ta-daaa!
It is probably the fastest and easiest way to peel a hard – boiled egg.
Watch the video tutorial here:
These ingenious hacks are sure to put an end to your untidy and bad peeling habits, and once you master the art, you will peel all those hard boiling eggs with ease!
Here’s a fun way to peel the boiled egg.
Did you know that simply blowing into the egg is all you need to separate the shell from the hard – boiled egg? Sounds weird right?
Well, that is what hacks are all about! Check out this cool video and learn how to peel off the skin of a hard-boiled egg in just 10 seconds.
Check out the process below:
Make sure you catch the egg before it zooms out of your reach (loll)!
After watching these hacks on peeling hard – boiled eggs, I hope your world has changed and you’ll never peel the egg in the same way as you used to do earlier.
Watch, Try and then Share these genius tips with your friends!
Latest posts by Jyotsana Rao (see all)
- 4 Amazing Beauty Benefits Of Tomatoes! It Treats Acne Too. - April 6, 2017
- It Empties Your Bowels And Makes You Lose A Lot Of Weight Too! - March 30, 2017
- Milk Wax – Never Heard Of This Before, But My Sister Is Using It Since Last Year And Now, Her Skin Is Just Like Milk - March 28, 2017
- She Begins Rubbing Turmeric Onto Her Cheeks. When She Rubs It Off, The Results Are Unbelievable! - March 21, 2017
- 10 Signs That Indicate That Your Partner No Longer Loves You - March 21, 2017