Are you suffering from itching and rashes? Do you dread that your habit of incessant scratching may cause bacterial skin infections? Well, if you are suffering from skin irritation, rashes, red patches, and dryness chances are you are suffering from eczema.
Eczema or atopic dermatitis is a common skin inflammation. Are you trying to avoid expensive treatments and are looking for a natural cure to get relief from eczema? Well, we are talking about the goodness of Neem here! It can magically heal the itching, wounds and dryness that accompany eczema! Want to know more? Read on!
Causes Of Eczema:
Eczema is a genetic skin condition, and thus there is no cure for the same. Here are some facts about eczema:
- Eczema is a common inflammatory skin disease that can be extremely itchy and irritating. It results in patchy, red, and dry skin.
- While the itchiness can be extremely unbearable for the person suffering from eczema, scratching can worsen the condition.
- The skin can flare up, crust, and crack. It can make you prone to other severe skin infections.
Is Neem An Effective Cure For Eczema?
Regular application of Neem on affected areas provides immense relief to people who suffer from eczema. While Neem is one of the best natural remedies for providing relief from the symptoms of eczema, it cannot cure the root causes of the disease (1).
Neem For Eczema:
Neem can treat the symptoms of eczema as it has the following properties:
1. A Natural Emollient:
The best way to treat eczema is to prevent the skin from getting dry. Here are some ways Neem can help provide relief from eczema:
- Neem is a natural emollient, and thus dermatologists recommend using Neem oil or a Neem based moisturizer on the skin that is prone to drying and eczema.
- Using Neem oil can also fill the cracks in the skin that happen due to eczema and prevent further loss of moisture from the skin.
- Even when the disease is under control, one should continue using the Neem oil to prevent further outbreak.
[ Read: Yoga Poses To Fight Skin Problems ]
2. Anti-inflammatory Agent:
3. Analgesic Property:
Neem is also a natural analgesic. Using Neem cream for eczema can provide you instant relief from any pain or discomfort.
4. Natural Antiseptic:
When the eczema is severe, the skin becomes prone to secondary infections. Neem has antimicrobial properties. Using Neem on the affected areas can not only prevent the spreading of the secondary infections, but also prevent them from recurring on the skin.
Neem is by far the safest and the most effective natural remedy for treating skin conditions like eczema. You can use it to provide relief to babies and children suffering from eczema.
[ Read: Is Oatmeal Bath Effective For Eczema ]
A Word Of Caution:
If you are using Neem oil for eczema, remember not to dab the oil directly. Direct application of the Neem oil can make matters worse for your skin since it is very strong. Instead, dilute it by adding it to light carriers such as grape seed oil or almond oil (3).
If the symptoms persist, please seek immediate medical condition to avoid any skin complications.
Now you know how Neem can work wonders on your skin. So, why wait? Go ahead and try Neem for eczema relief to keep your family safe.
If you have used Neem to get relief from eczema, please share your experience with us.
- How To Use Apple Cider Vinegar For Eczema?
- Is Turmeric An Effective Remedy For Eczema?
- Can Coconut Oil beneficial for Babies?
- Is Coconut Oil An Effective Remedy To Treat Eczema?
- How To Deal With Eczema?
Latest posts by Chetana (see all)
- KREA Easy Curler Pro Review - October 31, 2017
- What Happens 10 Minutes Before A Heat Stroke? - December 15, 2015
- Skin Gym Face Fitness For A Younger And Healthy Face - June 25, 2015
- Is Coconut Oil An Effective Remedy To Treat Candida? - June 22, 2015
- 10 Side Effects Of Neem You Should Be Aware Of - June 18, 2015