Green tea is a healthy drink which refreshes your body and mind. It has various benefits as this drink keeps your body fit and slim. It contains polyphenols that help in burning fat. It is also a powerhouse of antioxidants that blocks the conversion of ingested calories into fat.
Green tea plays a key role in efficient metabolism. No doubt green tea is full of health benefits! It is a natural remedy for weight loss. There are several green tea brands available in the market. It is very important that you choose the right product. Lipton green tea is one such product that is relatively inexpensive and very effective.
Lipton Green Tea for Weight Loss
Lipton green tea is simple, pure and delicious. It is made from the finest leaves in the world. There are many variants of Lipton green tea like 100% natural green tea (basic green tea), cranberry pomegranate, lemon ginseng, mint, decaffeinated honey lemon, passion-fruit and jasmine etc.
Though all of these variants are good and effective, I will discuss about the basic Lipton green tea in this article. This green tea provides flavonoids to our body which encourages weight loss. 8 fl oz serving of Lipton green tea provides 150 mg of flavonoids. It has 0 g fat, 0 mg sodium and 0 g carbohydrates in it, though it can provide 35 mg caffeine per serving.
Is Lipton Green Tea Good for Weight Loss?
Let me now tell you about some of the benefits of Lipton green tea for weight loss:
1. It helps your body to burn more fat. The variant of green tea which contains honey and pomegranate is a better option for weight loss. But all the variants have almost the same impact on our body
2. It is made from 100% natural leaves. This means there are no chemically-treated elements present it in, thus making it safe to be included in your daily regime.
3. Drinking 2 to 4 cups of Lipton green tea in a day is safe and helps you to lose weight at a faster pace.
4. As I have already mentioned, it is considered as an anti-oxidant powerhouse. So, it tends to block the conversion of energy or ingested calories into fat. This blocks the fat storage and its production in our body. This automatically hinders excessive weight gain.
5. There are also some natural relaxants present in it that help you to relieve stress and improve your metabolism. This promotes weight loss and helps to maintain your fitness and health.
[ Read: Green tea for weight loss ]
The above-mentioned are a few benefits of green tea for weight loss. Now let me tell you the method to prepare and drink Lipton green tea so that you can reap maximum benefits from it.
Things You Will Need:
1. Lipton green tea (any variant)
2. Hot water
1. Pour 6 to 8 oz of water in a tea pot and boil it
2. Take an individual cup and place 1 or 2 Lipton green tea bags in it
3. Pour the boiled water over it
4. Allow it to steep for at least 2 minutes. The longer you allow it to steep, the release of healthy compounds will be greater
5. Your Lipton green tea is ready. If you want, you may also add few drops of lemon or any natural low-calorie sweetener to it.
Some Tips and Warnings Regarding Green Tea Lipton Weight Loss:
1. Aim to drink at least 2 – 4 cups of Lipton green tea everyday
2. If your daily regime includes a workout session or going to the gym, try to enjoy a cup of Lipton green tea 1 hour prior to your workout session.
3. Mornings and evenings are the best times to drink this flavorful beverage.
4. Try to carry a few Lipton green tea bags in a plastic bag with you. Most of the offices, clubs and other conventional centers have hot water dispensers or coffee makers which can be used by everyone. Try making green tea there.
5. If you are regularly drinking green tea to lose weight, you should avoid eating overly processed, high-fat or high-sugar foods. These may negate the benefits.
[ Read: Weight loss ]
Leave us a comment below if you found the post helpful.
Get Your FREE NUTRITIONIST APPROVED 7-DAY DIET PLAN Today
Loved, trusted & used by 25,000 Modern Indian Women!DOWNLOAD NOW
90 Days Of Nutritionist Support & Personal Supervision*
* Eat, enjoy, lose weight and get healthy with celes!
Latest posts by Anamika M (see all)
- 6 Amazing Benefits Of Feverfew For Skin, Hair And Health - April 4, 2014
- 10 Amazing Benefits Of Rooibos For Skin, Hair And Health - April 2, 2014
- Best Tinted Lip Balms Available In India – Our Top 10 Picks - March 22, 2014
- Best Weight Loss Centers/Clinics In Bangalore – Our Top 10 Picks - March 22, 2014
- Christian Bale Weight Loss Routine Revealed - March 7, 2014