The wedding season is here! With so many weddings to attend to, it can quickly become very stressful. And if it’s your own wedding, you can only imagine the amount of stress you will have to go through.
Stress is never good for skin and dry skin is no exception. Knowing the best wedding makeup for dry skin is essential. Here are a few tips for bridal makeup that will make it easier for the brides to be!.
Bridal Makeup Tips for Dry Skin
Following 4 are important bridal makeup tips to be followed by a dry skinned women.
1. Preserve Your Skin’s Natural Glow
This is the first step to get rid of dead skin cells. This is especially important with dry skin as the accumulation of dead skin is much higher. A well exfoliated face is the perfect canvas for the perfect wedding makeup.
Regular routine of cleansing with a ph balanced face wash is essential for all types of skin. People with dry skin should always go for mild face washes rather than harsh ones. Avoid soaps under all circumstances.
Toning is essential after cleansing Make sure to use a toner which doesn’t stretch the skin too much.
If your skin is dry, then you need heavy moisturization.
2. Follow Up With Perfect Night Routine
Massage glycerine mixed with water on skin every night. You can even mix 2-4 drops of olive oil with it.
3. Use the Right Makeup Products
Choosing the Right Foundation:
Brides to be with dry skin need to ensure that they pick the right makeup products. Always go for foundations which are oil based if your skin is dry. Do not go for water based products or gel based products as they will only make your skin chap even more.
Choosing the Concealer:
Use cream based concealer which you can apply with small makeup brushes.
Use the Right Blush:
The Lovely Lips:
As a Bride, your pout should draw the attention too. So remember to exfoliate lips.
Follow the base coverage with a good oil based foundation. Apply your favorite liner and matching lipstick.
Put some gloss on for that extra glow.
You should always use a sweat proof and waterproof mascara. You can moisturize your lashes with olive oil every night for the extra sheen on the lashes before your wedding.
Read – How To Apply Bridal Eye Makeup Perfectly for more details.
4. Get the Sheen On
Get the extra oily sheen with body glitter powder. Just a swipe and you are good to go.
Try our tips on bridal makeup for dry skin and look . You will surely drop dead gorgeous at your wedding!
- Top 10 Bridal Makeup Packages In India
- Hindu Bridal Makeup Tutorial
- Top 10 Bollywood Bridal Makeup Looks
- Beautiful Pakistani Bridal Makeup Tutorial
Latest posts by Zinnia (see all)
- 10 Trending Nail Colors You Must Own This Winter - March 15, 2015
- 15 Effective Tips To Prevent Makeup From Melting In Hot Weather - August 9, 2014
- 10 Amazing Hand Painted Nail Art Designs - February 7, 2014
- 2 Amazing Red Nail Art Tutorials With Detailed Steps - February 7, 2014
- Amazing Ombre Nail Art Tutorial With Detailed Steps & Pictures - February 6, 2014