Worried about your increasing waistline? Looking for an effective weight loss diet? Check out the Manthena Satyanarayana Raju Diet for weight loss. It has been well established by studies that obesity and increasing weight are one of the biggest epidemics today. People of all ages and walks of life are gaining weight like never before. A section and handful of people are still very conscious about these changing habits and lifestyles, and make conscious effort to stay healthy.
Many of us are rather unaware of the way our unhealthy daily food habits and sedentary health regime are contributing to weight gain. With more and more technology entering our homes and offices, our physical activity levels are dropping each day, making us fatter than ever.
Solution and Way to Weight Loss:
It is important to understand that weight gain brings a whole lot of other problems as well. If one feels his/her weight is going up, one should take immediate steps for weight loss. A few simple thumb rules for this are given below:
- Reduce the calorie intake and bring it in line with the daily requirement of 1200 kilo calories.
- Increase the physical activity to burn the excess calories.
The crux of all kinds of health programs, diets and any other weight loss program is the same.
Try Manthena Satyanarayana Raju’s Diet for Weight Loss:
If one has been trying to lose weight for a long time, here is a diet program by Dr. Raju, a famous naturopath in India. The diet has been adopted by many celebrities and also recommended by Lance Armstrong’s website. If you have any medical problem, please consult your doctor before proceeding any further with this diet.
Food is all around us, excessively processed, fried and treated in all possible ways to keep it safe in its packaging. If it is in a pack, do not eat it. That is the basic underlying principle of this diet and program for weight loss. Dr. Raju, as he is commonly known by his followers, recommends sticking to natural food intake as far as possible.
The Tenets of Dr. Raju’s diet for weight loss:
- Water is your best friend. It recommends drinking 5-6 liters of water every day. Avoid drinking water at least 30 minutes prior to any meal of the day. Do not drink water at least 3 hours after taking a meal.
- Water is the best snack nature has to offer. If you want to eat in between or feel hungry, drink water.
- Wake up early at 5 am and drink water; Drink close to 2 liters before 7 am. This will give your body’s metabolism a boost and flush the toxins out. Your kidneys will ensure better blood purification.
- Breakfast should consist primarily of vegetables. These vegetables are not to be cooked at all, nor sprinkled with any kind of spices and condiments. No sugar, salt or oil is to be added. Have the vegetables in their raw form. Consuming tomatoes, carrots, beans, mushrooms etc., are the way to go!
- Lunch should consist of all kinds of nuts and beans. Eat all these foods raw, again without any addition to their natural tastes and flavors to avoid any contamination of food and to eat them as they occur in nature. Soya beans, groundnuts, cashew nut, almonds etc., are great choices.
- Dinner should be served and eaten before 6 pm and should consist of fruits. If there are not many choices of fruits, bananas are the best fruit to be consumed.
- If one has a medical condition, it is best to consult a doctor before adopting this diet.
The Manthena Satyanarayana Raju Diet is no fad diet with big claims. This simple, yet effective diet plan can be your best pal to help you accomplish your weight loss goals.
Latest posts by Maanasi Radhakrishnan (see all)
- How To Remove Hair Color With Baking Soda? - July 20, 2017
- 10 Amazing Health And Beauty Benefits Of Yarrow Essential Oil - September 7, 2015
- 33 Marvelous Benefits Of Jaggery (Gur) For Skin And Health - August 31, 2015
- This Is Why You Should Try The Magnificent Monoi Oil - August 20, 2015
- 15 Best Selling Brands Of Rose Perfumes, Fragrances And Scents - August 19, 2015