I like how most Maybelline mascaras are affordable, yet effective. In fact it’s not just about mascaras; all other products are also very reasonable priced as compared to other brands. And the best part is that Maybelline never compromises on quality either. So, today I am going to tell you about the “best mascaras available by Maybelline”. Mascara is the most overlooked makeup product but if you want to enhance your eyes then it is really good.
The Best Maybelline Mascaras In The Market
1. Maybelline Colossal Volum’ Express Waterproof Mascara:www.amazon.in/maybelline-colossal-waterproof-mascara
This Maybelline colossal mascara comes in two variants-one is waterproof and the other washable, so you can choose accordingly. It adds volume to your lashes and makes them appear fuller without clumping even when you apply 2-3 coats. It opens up your eyes and makes them appear bigger too. The bristle of the wand make the application easy and the consistency is also good i.e. neither too runny nor thick.
2. Maybelline Hypercurl Volum’ Express Mascara:www.amazon.in/maybelline-hypercurl-mascara
This mascara from Maybelline is a really good every-day mascara as it stays for the entire day and adds volume to the lashes. It also curls your lashes because the bristles of the wand are curved and hold the curls for a longer time. It is waterproof which is great for summers and it’s easy to take it off with a remover. It does not weigh down the lashes and also doesn’t clump at all.
[ Read: Smokey Eyes Makeup Tutorial ]
3. Maybelline The Falsies Mascara:www.amazon.in/maybelline-falsies-mascara
This mascara comes in an attractive purple pump tube and the wand makes it easy to apply the mascara to my lower lashes and corner lashes. It enhances the lash length and also adds volume to them without looking over-the-top. It doesn’t clump even after applying 3 coats which is commendable. If you’re looking for non-waterproof mascara then this Maybelline falsies mascara is worth trying but if you want a waterproof one then you would need to look around.
4. Maybelline Long Extreme Stiletto Waterproof Mascara:
5. Maybelline Great Lash Mascara – Clear Transparent:www.amazon.in/maybelline-clear-transparent-mascara
This is transparent mascara and ideal for those who don’t want black eye lashes but just want to enhance them. It provides a natural look to your eyes by separating the lashes and also lifts them up. It also contains Pro Vitamin B5 that helps in strengthening your eye lashes when used religiously. It is contact lens safe and also ophthalmologist tested, so you can use it without worrying.
[ Read: Makeup Product for Oily Skin ]
6. Maybelline Great Lash Big Washable Mascara – Blackest Black:www.amazon.in/maybelline-blackest-black-mascara
This mascara is black in color and it claims to elongate and thicken the eyelashes which it does wonderfully. It opens up the eyes and is waterproof too which means it stays for the entire day without smudging or fading. The wand is big and dense which makes it easy to use. It does not clump even after multiple coats of application which makes it perfect for daily use.
7. Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Mascara:www.amazon.in/maybelline-lash-stiletto-voluptuous-mascara
This mascara has an S-shaped brush which makes application easy even on the lower lashes. It enhances eye lash length and also adds volume without looking over-the-top or fake. It doesn’t clump at all so you can apply as many coats as you wish. It stays for the entire day as it is waterproof and smudge-proof both. It is contact lens safe and ophthalmologist tested too.
[ Read: Maybelline Lipstick Colors ]
Which is your favourite mascara from Maybelline? Share in the comments section below.
Latest posts by Mansi (see all)
- Top 45 Home Remedies To Treat Skin Rashes - January 19, 2015
- Top 10 Foods That Help Prevent Hair Fall - November 27, 2013
- Top 10 Demi Lovato Tattoos And Their Significance - November 25, 2013
- Top 8 Wella Hair Straightening Creams - November 25, 2013
- 7 Most Effective Anti Hair Loss Creams Available in India – 2018 Update (With Reviews) - November 22, 2013