Just when you think you can celebrate controlling your acne and preventing future break outs, you have a new issue to deal with … acne scars! You start wishing you left those spots alone instead of squeezing them. But there are many products on the market that are reported to help you out and be effective acne scar treatments.
One of these is the Mederma acne scars treatment product. How effective is this product in fading acne scars and improving their overall appearance?
Fortunately, I used it and the results are excellent. I would like to recommend Mederma, as I feel it is the only natural treatment for acne that really works!!!!
So, here I will show how Mederma will work for you and how it will make your scars severely lightened and less noticeable.
[ Read: Dermaroller for Acne Scars ]
How Does The Merderma Acne Scars Product Work?
Mederma, as I have mentioned is a topical gel application composed of two primary ingredients, Onion and Aloe Vera gel.
- Aloe Vera is well-known for skin care, while onion is a lesser known healing agent and curative for the skin. Aloe Vera has long been used in lotions, creams and gels for its healing properties.
- Onion is an anti-bacterial agent that helps to reduce skin inflammation and redness as well as work on the skin for an even tone and smooth complexion.
- Onion extract promotes collagen production and inhibits inflammation.
Mederma is a gel that combines the healing process of these two powerful agents to create a potent application to rid your body of acne scars.
[ Read: Use Olive Oil To Get Rid Of Acne Scars ]
Why I Trust Mederma for Acne Scars?
This product works! I can safely say this through personal experience. What I appreciate about the makers is that they do not mislead you into thinking that your scars will completely disappear.
The product label clearly says that your scars will lighten and become nearly invisible with consistent application. As a consumer, I believe this gives you a fair idea of what to expect with the product, an important consideration for me – honest, fair and realistic claims.
[ Read: Remove Pimples On Eyelids ]
Is It Safe for Skin Application?
Yes it is.
- Mederma is composed of natural ingredients, making this completely safe for skin application.
- Unless you have known allergies to certain chemicals, Aloe Vera or onion extract, the gel does not cause any side effects or discomfort, allowing you to apply it before you go to work, begin your daily errands or pursue other activities.
- Bear in mind however, that the gel only helps to hide the scars, not erase them completely. If you stop the application before the acne scars blend completely with your skin, the scars could become visible again.
- If you do find your skin becoming irritated or red, stop the treatment and consult a dermatologist immediately.
Is Mederma Limited To Acne Scars?
I have used the product for acne scars, but I do know that it is effective on a variety of scars. The gel works well if you have had hypertrophy, accident scars, blemishes and spots on the skin.
While the gel should not be used as a daily beauty cream, it does lighten dark spots, old and new scars. Apply the gel on the affected areas three times a day, and try not to miss an application till the scar has lightened significantly.
I Have Tried Mederma But My Scars Remain:
You will need to consult a dermatologist immediately. Perhaps the scars you have require a stronger application. Your Doctor will evaluate your skin and recommend treatment or surgical procedures to remove the scar.
I would suggest Mederma to every other teenager who shies away from parties so that they are not rebuked for having unghastly scars. Mederma is safe on the skin, practically has no side effects, and also helps preventing formation of new zits. I have tried it, and like I said it really works. Now it is your turn!
[ Read: Foods That Cause Acne ]
Do try the Mederma scar gel to get a beautiful face, free of that ugly acne!! This will help you get rid of acne scars naturally and quickly. With such perfectly good product around, you can now kiss acne and scars goodbye!
Till then take care and keep it stylish!!!!!!
Latest posts by Maanasi Radhakrishnan (see all)
- 10 Amazing Health And Beauty Benefits Of Yarrow Essential Oil - September 7, 2015
- 8 Marvelous Benefits Of Cottage Cheese - September 1, 2015
- 33 Marvelous Benefits Of Jaggery (Gur) For Skin And Health - August 31, 2015
- A to Z Of Diverticulitis Diet - August 27, 2015
- This Is Why You Should Try The Magnificent Monoi Oil - August 20, 2015