Shampooing your hair may not be as easy as it seems to be. For your hair care regime, shampoo occupies a very important place. You use the best shampoo according to your hair type, but still you suffer from hair loss or may be dandruff and itching scalp. Have you ever wondered that inspite of using the best available shampoo for your hair, why do you have to face so many hair problems? Maybe, you are not using the proper shampoo or may be you are not using your shampoo in a proper way to get the best out of it. Shampoo not just cleanses your scalp of the oil and dirt that gets accumulated, it also plays a major role in improving the look and feel of your hair. So here we give you some very important tips for shampooing hair in the proper way, some shampoo tips and tricks you may know, some you may not.
1. You do not need to change shampoo from time to time:
It is often said that using shampoo for a longer time will build up a residue and that may harm your hair. But using salon based professional hair treatment products won’t result in product build-up. So its better to invest in professional range of hair products than any other market available shampoos. The reason being that these shampoos are concentrated compared to the other normal shampoos and so they stay on your hair for a longer time. Also it is advisable to use only shampoo once in a while leaving out the rest of the products.
2. Thin and fine hair? Use protein shampoo:
All hair care products will not suit every hair type. If you hair is thin, fine and is prone to breakage, use a protein-enriched shampoo that will strengthen the roots of your hair making it stronger.
3. Special hair care with clarifying shampoo after a swim:
When you expose your hair to chlorine while swimming, it’s most certain that your hair will damage due to harsh chemicals. Make sure that the clarifying shampoo you’re using has the ingredient EDTA. This chemical removes the chlorine from your hair thus protecting it from any damage. Another simple tip that you may follow before entering the pool is wetting your hair with fresh water. This won’t allow your hair to absorb chlorine.
4. Moisturising shampoo for Curly and dry hair:
Curly hair type is characteristically dry. As the hair cuticles are not straight, therefore it makes it difficult for the natural oil of your hair to travel down through the entire hair shaft. So moisturizing your hair is the only key to attain the right hair texture inspite of your hair being curly. A good moisturizing shampoo is the perfect solution for you. Never use one with alcohol content as it may dry out your hair further. LO’real Wave contour shampoo is a good option.
Bonus Tips for Shampooing Hair
- To rinse the shampoo from the hair, use water that is neither too hot nor too cold
- After rinsing the hair, use a soft towel to dry the hair gently
- Do not use blow dryer often until there is a need to rush up
Latest posts by StyleCraze (see all)
- I Bet You Didn’t Know About This Weight Loss Hack - February 14, 2017
- Forget Everything Else, Just Doing This One Exercise Can Keep You Fit - February 10, 2017
- How To Enhance Your Beauty While Cooking - January 17, 2017
- How To Treat Diabetes With Simple Home Remedies - January 10, 2017
- Losing Weight With Food Was Never This Easy! - January 5, 2017