Some consider curly hair as blessing, while some consider it as a curse!!! But then, who wouldn’t want to sport those gorgeous locks? One thing for sure you would notice is that girls with straight hair always wanting to sport those curls and vice a verse!!!
But then, curly hair needs a lot of care and attention..May be that’s one of the reasons why most women with curly hair prefer straight manageable hair.
Curly hair easily catches frizz. So it really needs good amount of care so that the natural oil is retained and the hair follicles are not dried up. Good amount of conditioning is also needed on regular basis. Hence,curly hair care is never easy. So to try making this care possible.
Lets read below about some of the conditioners that will be of help to you.
Conditioners keep your hair hydrated, provide nutrients, prevent frizz and help in keeping fly-a-ways at bay.
Conditioners can be classified into the following 3 categories:
- Crème conditioners or daily conditioners keep hair hydrated and choose a variant specifically meant for curly hair.
- Leave-in-conditioners keep the hair hydrated and locks in the nutrients for more time and provide optimal results.
- Deep conditioners are heavier and weigh down your hair, use it every alternate week to gain back that healthy sheen.
In this Article, we will cover some Natural deep conditioners for your Curly Hair:
Avocado oils penetrate to the core to provide moisture. They have high amount of monounsaturated fatty acid and vitamin E, which helps enhance hair growth. It will help strengthen the hair from inside out, thus giving you thick locks.
Shea butter and Shea butter Oil:
Shea butter oil possess high amounts of fatty acids, vitamins E, and F. It has emollient properties to soften and soothe hair and can be used as a daily moisturizer. Apply Shea butter or its oil as either hair mask or deep conditioner to repair and prevent further hair damage. It also will add shine to your thick locks.
[ Read: Benefits of Shea Butter ]
Olive oil in the form of hot oil will work wonders while conditioning your hair. Use a tablespoon of warm olive oil, massage into your hair, scalp in a circular motion, and let your hair be covered for 40 minutes. One wash and you can find a difference.
Bananas have potassium, vitamin b6, and other properties to add shine and moisture to your hair. Take two or three bananas (depending on the length of the hair) and blend until a smooth paste (no clumps) then add whole milk or coconut milk, and add two teaspoon of honey. Mix it until you get the right consistency, leave it on for 30 minutes and wash it with warm water. This treatment helps you with beautiful curly hair.
Use these once every two weeks for best results.
I hope these home remedies help you achieve best results!!! If you think we have skipped few unknown tips, please share in the comments box below.
Latest posts by Shabby (see all)
- Comedonal Acne – What Is It And 5 Ways To Control It - March 18, 2014
- 16 Best Pongal Kolam Designs That You Should Try - February 20, 2014
- Top 25 Most Beautiful Athapookalam Designs - November 11, 2013
- 11 Different Types Of Acne And How To Identify Them? - November 8, 2013
- Top 10 Sikku Kolam Designs - October 31, 2013