Did you ever think that a juice can help you reduce weight? Morinda Citrifolia, a native of the Caribbean region, Australasia and South East Asia produces the fruit from which the highly acclaimed noni juice is extracted. This wonder juice when consumed is known to naturally cure various diseases, ensure good health and general well being. It has also been recognized as an effective weight reducing agent worldwide. Noni extracts are also found in capsule and pulp powder form. This alternative medicine has many benefits.
Noni Juice Weight Loss Benefits:
Apart from the above listed benefits, Noni juice benefits for weight loss, treating obesity as it is known to have properties that promote weight reduction. This nutrient rich juice helps to maintain the health of the individual, thereby boosting the immune system and increasing stamina. Enhanced endurance and strength helps in increasing the ability to exercise and enhances the stamina helping one take up high intensity workout schedules. This leads to faster burning of fats in the body thereby, helping to lose weight effectively.
The active antioxidants present in this juice help to improve metabolism in the body. Noni juice produces nitric acid in the body which in turn uses the fat cells to draw in energy for the body. Triglycerides that are stored in fat cells helps to reduce or remove them, resulting in weight loss. An increased energy and good mood is also the result of this wonder fruit. Noni juice is full of antioxidants. The juice also helps to reduce parasites from the tract, cleans the system. Hence, it helps reduce the fat content in the body. Various diets and exercises also help you to reduce weight but the weight loss due to noni has no side effects on health and also, the increase in weight after eliminating the consumption of noni is minimal. Not much research has been done as to how it leads to weight loss but those taking noni can swear by its health benefits. This may be the reason why kitchens in Indonesia and Philippines stack it.
[ Read: Zubaida Tariq Tips For Weight Loss ]
General Benefits of Noni Juice:
- Rich in Nutrients – Noni is enriched with vital nutrients like Vitamin A & C, potassium, niacin and calcium. These antioxidants help to clear the body of free radicals and thereby ensure proper cell growth and prevention of infection and diseases.
- Rich Anti-Inflammatory Properties – The anti inflammatory properties of noni help relieve joint pain and arthritis and the calcium content promotes healthy and strong bones.
- Detoxification – Noni helps to flush away the toxins and unhealthy germs from the digestive tract of the body. It thus, aids in detoxifying the body and ensures proper functioning of the digestive system.
- Treats Intestinal Problems – It is beneficial in treating constipation, ulcers, diarrhea, irritable bowel movement etc.
- Proper Organ Functioning – It ensures proper functioning of the kidneys, liver and stomach.
- Balances pH – It helps to relieve the body of acidity and pH misbalance and thereby, restricts the possibility of diseases and damage of the tissues due to excessive acid levels.
- Eliminates Menstrual Relates Issues – Noni is effective in eliminating the tissue of fibroids in uterus, irregularity in menstrual cycle and menstrual cramps in women.
- Regulates Melanin – It also keeps the pineal gland healthy and regulates proper synthesis of melanin in the body. Right melanin levels in macular region helps to prevent macular degeneration and blindness.
- Manages Blood Sugar Levels – This extract also helps to treat diabetes and hypoglycemia by controlling and managing blood sugar levels in the body and ensuring proper pancreatic health.
There are four kinds of people, who should however, avoid taking noni juice for weight loss. They include heart patients taking anticoagulants, people with kidney transplant, nursing or pregnant mothers and those who have undergone transplant.
Latest posts by Shruti Goenka (see all)
- Create Your Own Maybelline Makeup Kit With These 10 Amazing Products - March 18, 2014
- 10 Pictures Of Emma Stone Without Makeup - March 15, 2014
- 6 Main Causes Of Hair Loss In Children - March 15, 2014
- 10 Diseases Caused By Nutritional Deficiencies - March 14, 2014
- Top 5 Keya Seth’s Bridal Makeup Packages - March 14, 2014