Pastel Puzzle Nail Art
I was wondering what should I do with pastel colors as they are so much in trend now-a -days. So while browsing the youtube channels I come across this design, in the video the girl is making this whole design with toothpick….but I find it lot of time consuming and even difficult…so here is my version of doing it:
- black stripper pen.
- black Marker pen or sketch pen.
- 4-5 pastel color nail paints/acrylic colors.
HOW TO CREATE THIS LOOK:
- First file your nails square and then apply base coat.
- Now using black Marker pen or sketch pen, draw puzzle pieces as shown in the pic.
- After you are done, fill the puzzle pieces with different colors.
- When it dries, using black stripper nail art pen again do the outline of the puzzle pieces to appear neat and apply top coat.
Some more pics: