Angelina Jolie, a popular Hollywood actress and global icon, was named as the most famous and powerful celebrity by Forbes Magazine in 2009. In fact she is not just a film star; she is also a doting mother, a humanitarian and a successful business woman.
It was in the 1990s that Angelina Jolie became a popular actress with her amazing performance in film named “Gia”, which was based on the short and tragic life of model Gia Marie Carangi. She even won the Golden Globe Awards for her performance. Her dramatic role in “Girl Interrupted” won her the Academy award for best supporting actress. She continued to act in several interesting films and gave breathtaking performances.
Angelina is not just a great actress; she even does a lot of charity work. Angelina Jolie was made a Goodwill ambassador for the United Nations refugee agency in 2001. She has repeatedly worked for the welfare of refugees in different part of the world and draws attention to important global issues. She does a lot to highlight the inequalities and hardships faced by women across the world.
In 2007, Angelina Jolie was named as the most beautiful woman in the world, not just for her beautiful face but also for her “beautiful” humanitarian work with refugees, AIDS affected people, orphans and the Darfur genocide. She has a porcelain complexion, rosy cheeks and flawless skin that do not require layers of makeup to look beautiful.
Here are some of the most beautiful pictures of Angelina Jolie without makeup
1. As we all know, Angelina Jolie is a Goodwill UNHCR ambassador and takes part in a number of initiatives for the welfare of society. This picture was taken on her visit to The Democratic Republic of Congo’s rescue camp for women to raise awareness on war zone rape. Sexual violence was being used frequently as a weapon by rebel group in the area. She was accompanied by UK Minister for Foreign Affairs, William Hague. She was dressed in a crisp white shirt and beige pants; with hair tied in a ponytail. Her face is completely devoid of makeup. If your looking for a stunning women without makeup, then look up Angelina Jolie without make up.
2. Angelina Jolie was snapped leaving the United Nations building in New York after her meeting with the officials. The picture dates back to October 2007. It seems that black is the favourite colour of this lady as she is seen mostly wearing black or neutral colored outfits. Very rarely would you see her wearing colorful outfits. This time also she was dressed head to toe in black in a black trench coat, Michael Kors Crocodile Arm Sunglasses and her signature Jimmy Choo “Sami” shoes.
[ Read: Kate Winslet Without Makeup ]
3. Angelina Jolie, a goodwill ambassador for the United Nations High Commissioner, visited the Italian island of Lampedusa to thank the residents of the island for hosting thousands of refugees who recently fled from North America following a political unrest in the country. People of Lampedusa Island welcomed them with open arms. Jolie rarely wears makeup when she is not shooting and in this trip also the focus was on charity and not fashion, hence she was dressed in black blazer and pants without a trace of makeup. This version of Angelina Jolie no makeup is also just as stunning.
4. This picture was snapped in 2008 when she was pregnant with Shiloh, her 6th child. She was spotted at Barnes and Noble bookstore with a bag full of books in Austin. Here also she was dressed in all black, a black jacket over a black t-shirt, black shirt and black flowing skirt. She accessorized this look with a beige bag and black shoes. Like always, she sported a no makeup look and looked glowing and radiant in this look.
5. This picture was taken on the sets of her action thriller movie “Wanted” which was shot in Prague, Czech Republic. Jolie was accompanied by her son Maddox, who she had brought along during his school vacation. Jolie was dressed in a plain white tee and grey pants and was seen rushing to her vanity to prepare for her scene.
6. Jolie was spotted with husband Brad Pitt in London last year in September. The “Mr. and Mrs. Smith” duo were spotted leaving an upscale hotel in London after spending the night there. Jolie opted for a complete grey look this time as she wore a grey calf length skirt paired with the same colored tee. She carried her Louis Vuitton bag and wore nude pumps to complete the look. She looks very fresh and pretty. And as expected no makeup at all!
[ Read: Katrina Kaif Without Makeup ]
7. Jolie was spotted taking her children Shiloh, Knox and Vivienne out for shopping at the Halloween Store in Sherman Oaks Halloween this year in April. She wore a black dress and a pair of skin colored flats along with her signature Louise Vuitton handbag. She protectively carried Knox with one hand while holding his twin sister’s hand with another. The 4 year old baby girl carried a unicorn handbag around the neck while Knox picked stuffed dinosaur. Needless to say, Jolie wore no makeup at all except for a lip gloss. She looked amazing her, even healthier and beautiful than some of her past appearances.
8. The busy mom and actress was snapped arriving at the LAX airport in Los Angeles, California this year in March, returning from her trip to Congo to raise awareness of war zone rape. While embarking from the flight, the actress is spotted in a black outfit, a black flowing skirt paired with a black blouse and black blazer. She wore just a neutral shade of lipstick and kept the face au natural. While her face is looking radiant, she looks awfully thin in this outfit.
[ Read: Britney Spear No Makeup 2013 ]
9. The somber Angelia Jolie visited Turkey to meet the Syrian refuges after securing special permission to carry out her duties as the ambassador for UNHCR. Angelina was very active in drawing widespread attention to their plight, and hoped that they would get the help and support from everyone. She wore a black tee with black pant and kept the face makeup free.
10. The picture was taken on her visit to San Diego to promote her movie “Salt” where Angelina Jolie is seen obliging her fans with autographs and pictures. She appeared in a leather jacket paired with black pencil skirt and dark sunglasses. She is looking absolutely beautiful here, her face glowing even without makeup and her short hair left loose and unkempt.
There isn’t a single person in this world who is not captivated by this beauty! What say ladies? leave us your comments!
If You Enjoyed This Post, Sign Up For Newsletter
(And get your daily dose of Beauty & Wellness tips straight to your inbox)