Anushka Sharma is a pretty actress who wowed many Indian viewers with her angelic face and million dollar smile. She was in Bangalore and did her schooling from Army School and graduated from Mount Carmel College in arts.
She started modelling at the tender age of 16 and was later selected for Lakme Fashion Week and Les Vamps by renowned designer Wendell Rodricks. She bagged her first film role in Aditya Chopra’s “Rab ne Bana di Jodi” where she was highly praised for her acting skills. Thereafter she starred in several big films with stars like Shahid Kapoor and Akshay Kumar. She also starred opposite new comer Ranveer Singh in “Band Baja Baraat” which turned out to be a huge success and earned her very good recognition.
Anushka is one of the most beautiful actresses in Bollywood with glowing skin and healthy hair. She has the perfect combination of beautiful skin and hair, stunning height and a body to die for. Her vibrant, energetic and peppy persona portrays her as someone who is sturdy yet delicate, sensitive but responsive at the same time. This Bijli girl’s skin looks ever radiant whenever she is spotted, with or without makeup.
Best Pictures of Anushka Sharma Without Makeup:
Following are some best looks of Anushka Sharma without make up.
1. This picture was taken on 19th April 2013 at the Mumbai International Airport. She was clad in white tee and black pants and wore no makeup at all. Anushka is a naturally beautiful girl and is looking very fresh and glowing even sans makeup. This Anushka Sharma no makeup look is definitely a hit!
2. Anushka sports a grungy look with a black vest topped with a checked shirt, denims and sneakers. This picture was taken at a suburban Mumbai theatre where she had gone to watch her movie “Jab Tak Hai Jaan” just a day after its release. Anushka was accompanied by her brother Karnesh Sharma.
3. Here again Anushka was spotted in a no makeup and casual look at the Mumbai Airport. I totally loved this look of hers. Very chic and stylish, right from the beige top to the brown boots. The bangs she is seen sporting suits her very well.
[ Read: Kareena Kapoor Without Make up ]
4. Anushka Sharma was spotted at a multiplex in 2011 where she had gone to watch a movie. She was dressed in a simple white t shirt and cropped pants with red loafers. There is no trace of makeup to be found on her face and her hair is casually tied in a bun.
[ Read: Sonam Kapoor Without Makeup ]
6. Anushka had uploaded some of her non makeup and de glam looks on Instagram and twitter which had created quite a wave in the Indian Film Industry. People went speculating that she had gone under the knife to get her lips augmented. Whatever might it be, Anushka looks absolutely pristine, surreal and stunning in these pictures.
[ Read: Actress Without Makeup ]
7. Anushka Sharma had gone to the Radio City FM studio in Bandra Mumbai with Imran Khan to promote her movie “Matroo ki Bijli ka Mandola” on 11th December 2012. She wore a simple brown tee and black cropped pants and wore minimal makeup with just a hint of gloss on her lips.
8. A private screening of “Gangs of Wasseypur 2” held by Imtiaz Ali was attended by Anushka Sharma, Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukoone. The screening was held at a suburban theater at Ketnav. Anushka was seen in a sleeveless black see through vest and blue jeans with no accessories and makeup.
[ Read: Katrina Kaif Photos Without Makeup ]
9. This picture of Anushka was taken on her way to attend the Chautha of veteran director Yash Chopra which was held at Yash Raj Studios. Anushka here looks grief stricken by the demise of the most loved director as she had worked with him in his last film.
10. Anushka Sharma was spotted with Pankaj Kapoor and director Vishal Bhardawaj at the Imperial palace at Rajkot. She had gone there to shoot for the movie “Matru ki Bijlee ka Mandola” and looks fresh and radiant even without makeup.
Images: Google, Pinterest
Hailing from the city of ethnicity and culture, Prachi Desai made her debut at an young age of 17. Starting off her acting career on the small screen with Ekta Kapoor as her mentor, Prachi was in news for her Bollywood debut, Rock On! With awards making their way...>>
Dia Mirza is famously known as God’s best creation for her flawless beauty and dazzling smile. A Former Miss Asia Pacific and renowned model, she just charms her fellow co stars with her stunning looks without any effort. The snow white of B Town, as she is commonly addressed,...>>
Hi girls...how many of you follow hindi TV serials?? Well, I don’t...but I do keep peeping into the serial world while channel surfing... And how many of you can recognize Manyata from Dekha Ek Khwab, as in the below pic? Well, I’m sure most of you do... >>
If You Enjoyed This Post, Sign Up For Newsletter
(And get your daily dose of Beauty & Wellness tips straight to your inbox)